CHAPTER SIX

Y/N

"I LOVE YOU, LOVE. NOW STOP CRYING. It's time for your reward." he said, making me tremble.

I tried to shake my head but I don't have energy anymore.

He carries me in a bridal style and walks closer to bed.

Throwing me on the bed and ripping the dress, he got on top of me and pushed himself in me.

I screamed because of the pain. I wasn't aroused and on the edge of losing consciousness.

He placed his left hand on the bed post to steady himself and the right hand to cover my mouth.

"Shh... Be quiet, love." he said gently like he was talking to a baby.

At this point, tears were now streaming down my face, I could not breath properly because his hand was also on my nose. I tried to push him but he didn't budge.

He keeps thrusting inside me, I tried to push him again but he punched me right in the face making me pass out.

...

I woke up, I was on the bed, naked and he was nowhere making me sigh in relief.

I felt my face was stinging so bad as well as the same pain between my legs then I remembered what happened, making me tear up a bit.

I checked on my arms and saw bruises, I looked down on my stomach and saw a big bruise just on my abdomen. It was turning blue. It makes me horrified.

I always woke up with bruises on my body.

How long should I suffer from this?

I got off the bed and tried to walk to the bathroom, but I fell on the floor, it was too painful to walk. I stayed sitting on the ground for a few minutes.

I tried to walk again slowly but I couldn't. At that point, I can't help anymore but to break down.

I layed on the floor for how many minutes until the door on my room slammed open making me flinch.

"Love!" Manjiro called me in a worried tone.

I felt him walk quickly towards me.

"No... P-please Manjiro. D-don't! I didn't do anything!" I yelled in panic. Afraid that he would hurt me again.

When his hand came in contact with my skin, I whimpered.

"Shh. It's okay, love. Here, let me carry you." he said in his most gentle tone

"N-no..." I tried to resist but he didn't let me.

He carried me to the bathroom, gently putting me down on the bath rub and turning on the water.

He cleaned me, while murmuring sweet things that made me tear up.

I just lay there unmoving,

After washing me off, after how many minutes, he finished. He helped me to dry up and to wear a loose dress.

Holding my hand to get out of the bathroom.

He made me lay on the bed, kissing my forehead.

"I'll be back, I'll bring your breakfast here. I love you"

I didn't answer him, making him annoyed so he gripped my face in a tight manner and glared at me.

"O-okay." I managed to say, making him smile at me and kissed me again.

After a few minutes he came back, holding a tray that contained food.

He put the tray on the side and helped me to get up.

Putting a chair in front of me, he sat there. He was looking at me, making me look down.

After some time, I saw from the corner of my eyes, lifting his hands up making me flinch back out of instinct, thinking he was gonna slap me but he didn't, he was just trying to stroke my cheek while I stayed still, very tense as he was stroking my face lightly.

He then put his hand back and reached for the food on the side. And, started to feed me.

"The Bonten members are visiting later at night. I expect you to be on your best behavior, love." he said out of nowhere in a strict tone.

I only nodded in response, without looking at him. Too scared to ask anything else.

"Don't worry about the food, some of my workers will come here to cook so stay here." he continued.

After that, he didn't say anything and kept feeding me.

After he finished feeding me, he kissed me on the cheek, saying, "I love you."

As he exited the room.

...