CHAPTER EIGHT

Y/N

I WOKE UP FEELING NAUSEOUS, I got up but failed since my whole body was hurting. I felt like vomiting so I tried to get up again and rush to the bathroom but failed again, making me vomit on the space next to bed.

I felt Manjiro stir beside me, making me look at him nervously.

The events last night flashed through my mind like a move making me shiver.

My hands and feet were getting cold.

"Y/N? What happened, love?" I hear his morning voice ask.

He slowly got up and looked at me, moving close, making me close my eyes.

"I-i'm sorry... I couldn't walk to the bathroom so I e-ended up..." I gulp nervously. "Vomiting h-here. I'm s-so sorry. " I said in a small tone, scared that he would hit me again.

"It's okay. I'll clean it up." he said as he started to get up from the bed.

He started to clean it up, after some time he was done.

"I'll make our breakfast, stay here." he said, kissing my bruised cheek, making me winch in pain as he made his way out of the room to cook our breakfast.

After nearly thirty minutes he came back and started to feed me, nothing happened today making me sigh in relief since it will give me time to heal my bruised body.

A week has passed, so far, Majiro haven't try to beat me but he would always demand to have sex on me, blackmailing me that if I won't let him, he would harm my family. So I don't have a choice.

I keep feeling nauseous every morning and I still haven't got my period making me overthink. I woke up earlier because I felt like I wanted to vomit.

Manjiro would always try to have sex with me everynight or every time he got chances and he would always cum inside me.

What if I'm pregnant? Stupid! What do you mean what if? You're a Doctor so you already know that!

I was in deep thoughts when I heard the bedroom door open making me look up and I saw the devil making his way towards me.

"Are you okay? What's happening? Do you need a Doctor?" he gently asks me, I shake my head no.

"Are you sure, love?"

"Y-yes, don't wo-" before I could continue I ran into the bathroom, I sat down in front of the toilet bowl and threw up everything inside my stomach/ I felt so sick after throwing everything up.

Behind me was Manjiro, he was kneeling and holding my hair back. I stood up and took my hair out of his hands, afraid that he might pull it and hurt me again.

I washed my face and rinsed my mouth, as I put my hands on the side of the sink, closing my eyes.

"That's it! I'm going to call a Doctor." I heard him say as he exited the bathroom, leaving me there close to crying.

After a minute, I decided to go back to bed and sleep. I just knew I needed sleep.

After a while of me sleeping, I was awakened by the noise of a door being opened and then shut closed.

I knew it was Manjiro, I tried to go back to sleep but I could not.

He was inside the bathroom, taking a shower because I heard the running water. He came out and laid next to me, pulling me closer to his arms.

"The Doctor will be here any hour," he muttered. "I told Sanzu what's happening to you, so he said that there is a big chance that you are pregnant. I hope you are. I'll try my best to be a good father and husband." he said to me lovingly.

Those words made me quiver. Never in my life I would carry a child of a monster like him. 

As I sleep again.

...