CHAPTER NINE

Y/N

I MOVED SLIGHTLY WHEN I FELT SOMEONE SHAKING ME, fluttering my eyes open, I saw Manjiro hovering over me.

"Love, wake up. The Doctor is here." he muttered.

I nodded at him as he climbed down on the bed.

I got up slowly, while he exited the room.

After a while, he entered again with someone behind him. They were talking. It was a female Doctor that I really knew, making me gasped.

"H/N?" I murmured as they looked at me at the same time.

"Hey, love." Manjiro called me.

I saw H/N eyes widen and I saw confusion in her eyes like how Kakucho's expression when he looked at me.

"I'll leave you two here. I'm going to have a phone call." He said.

"Come to my office if you're done." he said to H/N as he bid us goodbye, exiting the room again.

She quickly walked towards me and looked at me worriedly.

"What the hell happened to you? You were missing for nearly a month!" she said hysterically.

I quickly hugged her and totally broke down in front of her.

She's just not an acquaintance for me, she's my friend since we were in Medical School.

"H/N... h-help me." I said as my voice cracked with so much emotion.

"What happened to you?" she was also crying

"I w-was kidnapped... a-and he always beat me up. Every night... h-he would force h-himself..." I could finish my words as I continued to cry.

"Hey! Y/N, it's okay. I'll help you, okay?" she said to me, trying to comfort me.

"I'm s-suspecting that I'm p-pregnant."

"Calm down, okay? I'll help you."

"Let's check if you're pregnant then we'll make a plan, okay?" she said, as I nodded my head.

She handed me a pregnancy test and helped me to go to the bathroom.

I tried the pregnancy test and waited for roughly 10 minutes before getting the result.

After 10 minutes, I got the pregnancy test and saw two red lines which indicate that I'm pregnant, making me tear up. I felt anger, grief, and pain. Not sure what to feel right now.

Getting out, I saw H/N sitting on the bed. Looking at me nervously.

"What's the result?" she asked eagerly.

"I'm p-pregnant." I said

"Shhh... Everything's gonna be okay. I'll help you." she said, close to crying.

"There are no guards and maids everywhere so we can escape within a short time. Trust me, okay?" she continued, caressing my cheeks.

She told me the plan as I quickly agreed to her. After all, I'm desperate to escape.

"I'm going to the office first to distract him, then you'll go out and find my car. You get inside the trunk. I know it has a little space but you need to endure it, okay?"

I nodded.

She exited the room, heading towards Manjiro's office while I wait for a minute before going out of the room.

I quickly ran through the huge corridor. I keep looking back, scared that manjiro was behind me.

I was gonna climb down the stairs, Sanzu was already there smirking at me making my heart beat crazy.

I started to tear up.

I looked around and saw the elevator door, but before I could run towards it, Sanzu was quick to catch me, making me screech.

"Boss would really give you a painful punishment," he said, with a dangerous tone.

I felt him inject something on me making me lose consciousness.

I woke up with a terrible headache. I was lying on a dirty ground, my hands were bound behind me.

I looked around and saw H/N on the other side of the room, unconscious and her hands were bound on the chair.

"H/N! Wake up!" I said as I struggled to get up.

The door of the room opened harshly. And I saw Manjiro. His eyes were blank.

"I see you're awake." he said in a cold tone.

He walked toward me and grabbed my chin in a tight hold making me wince.

"You really wanted a punishment, huh?" he said as I shook my head.

"Watch me as I end the life of your dear friend."

"No! Manjiro please don't! Don't touch her! Please!" He ignored my pleas as he started to walk towards her.

He took a bucket and poured out on her, making her jolted awake.

Her eyes found mine as I kept begging Manjiro.

"Y/N! Are you o-" before she could finish her word Manjiro slapped her, making her fall.

I trashed the ropes and shouted at him but he just looked back at me and gave me a sinister smile.

He kick her again and again, he was not satisfied so he hit her with a gun in the head making me scream.

"Don't do this! Manjiro please!" I keep yelling

"Shut up." he said calmly as he raised the gun in her direction and shot her three time on the head. I was left dumbfounded. Couldn't believe what I saw.

...