CHAPTER THREE

⚠️R-18⚠️

Y/N

HE SMILED, "THERE ARE JUST SOME rules you need to know, love. First, you are never going to say no and don't to me when I want to do something. Especially when I'm being intimate with you." starting to state the rules.

"Next, never talk back to me. Only say yes or no when I'm asking a question, understand?" I heard what he is saying but I'm focusing on his pitch black eyes that scares me that I found myself nodding at him in fear.

"Y-yes."

"You'll answer me verbally. Every damn time. No shaking and nodding your head." He said strictly, making me gulp.

I nodded, he slapped my face making me wince, but not harder than what he did earlier.

"Verbal answers, love."

"Yes."

"You look at me when I'm talking to you or you're talking to me," he breathed. "Am I clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. That's all." he said, as he caressed my thighs.

"My good girl."

"Call me Manjiro, baby. And do not try to flirt and talk with my executives if I find out I'll punish you... and your family." He said.

Making me gasp.

Not my family, please.

"Please no." I said quietly.

"Don't do anything stupid or you will get punished and your family will suffer."

He settled me down at the edge of the bed as he left the room.

I was left there sobbing. Afraid of my life and my family.

I just closed my eyes until I had fallen asleep.

I woke up when I felt someone was caressing my face. Opening my eyes, I saw Manjiro. He smiled at me.

"You have dried tears, love. Why did you cry?" He moved his head closer to mine.

I didn't say anything and avoided eye contact. He roughly grabbed my face so I could look at him.

"Answer my question, Y/N." and again, my hands trembled in fear.

"N-nothing. Please l-let me go." I said on the verge of tears.

He smiled at me with malice.

"No." a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Don't cry, love." he wiped my face as I moved away from him.

"Don't touch me." my voice broke.

"I can touch you whenever and whatever I want. Because you are mine." he smiled again as he lay down beside me. Hugging me, I let him since I'm afraid that I would anger him. I never realized I fell asleep.

MANJIRO

I look like a creep staring at her. I look at her sleeping figure.

Her beauty is ethereal. One thing I like about her is her innocence.

My eyes went towards her pink plump lips making me hard. Fuck!

I lean forward and kiss her lips. She woke up and pushed me, making me irritated.

"D-don't!" trying to get away from me.

"Didn't I say not to say no and don't to me?" I spat

"Come here. I don't want to hurt you, love." I soothe her. My tone was much softer than earlier.

I held her wrist tightly, trying to warn her.

"Don't touch me!" she struggled out of my grip.

I grabbed her hair, making her wince in pain. Pulling her closer, "Asking for a punishment, huh?"

Shoving her to the mattress.

"Don't try me, Y/N. Don't ever try to break the rules."

"Do you hear me?!" I yelled at her, still holding her hair tightly.

"Y-yes!"

I ripped her shirt, she wasn't wearing an undergarments, making me smirk.

Her eyes flooded with tears, I grabbed the cuffs and began to cuff her to the bed.

"N-no! No! Please! Stop! I'm sorry!" She begged pathetically

Ignoring her please. I started to lick her everywhere. I knead her breast.

Y/N

His dirty hands were now kneading my unclothed breast.

"This is mine," pertaining to my breast. "This is also mine." and made a circular movement on my left nipple as he pinched it, making me yelp in pain.

I shook my head and begged him but he paid no mind, ignoring my please.

He grinned, satisfied with my begging.

"Why can't I? This is mine to begin with."

He grabbed my legs but I refused to give in, grabbing my knees, he forced it to open. He positioned himself right between my womanhood.

Removing his pants, he said, "Beautiful." making me shiver.

I could feel his thumb rubbing against my clit. Breathlessly, I pant.

"Why are you begging me to stop if you're wet?" he said mockingly at me, making me feel ashamed of myself.

"It's a natural reaction, bastard!" I yelled at him, as he choked me.

"You little whore." tightening his hold on my neck.

He let go and entered his middle and index finger inside me, making me gasped.

I know it's not my first time but it still hurts because I'm not ready when he enters his fingers.

His thumb was still rubbing on my clit, I squeezed my eyes shut, biting my lips. After many seconds, I felt his fingers going in and out at a faster pace. I gasped, my mouth slightly open.

"N-no! Stop! Don't touch me." as I continued to struggle.

Suddenly, he took his fingers out. Grabbing my face and forcing his fingers in my mouth. His thumb was holding down my chin as his index and middle finger entered my mouth.

I gagged.

I shook my head, and I saw his eyes lit up and his demonic smirk appeared. I can tell he was enjoying this.

"Now for your punishment. I'll fuck you."

My eyes widened, shaking my head.

"Please... N-no more." I felt more tears gushing out of my eyes.

He put his hands on my neck as I felt something touching my hole.

I gasped, my mind started racing in panic as I realized that it was his cock.

...