CHAPTER ELEVEN

MANJIRO

WHEN SANZU SAID THAT THERE IS A BIG CHANCE that Y/N was pregnant, I felt like I'm the happiest man alive. But that Doctor ruined everything. She helped my Y/N to escape from me.

Good thing Sanzu was there. That day made me furious that I ended up beating Y/N that cause her to miscarriage.

I know she hates me but doing that made her loathe me more now. I sometimes get angry with myself for hurting her.

There was a moment where hurting her made me feel good. But when I saw the bruises on her body and face the next day, I wanted to hit myself.

Everything was just a mere attraction and admiration at first but as days went by I craved for her to the point I became obsessed with her.

She was the one who saved me that day, after I got shot by our rival gang. Her tantalizing (e/c) eyes that looked innocent made me fall for her.

After that day, I would always follow her and after many months I ordered Sanzu to take her. I forced her to become my wife, I know she doesn't want to but I don't care. All I care about is that she is mine.

When I entered our room, she was already fast asleep. So I lay beside her, kissing her head gently.

I was so guilty when I walked back into the room and saw her lying on the floor with blood all over her. Good thing, Ran convinced me to check on her.

I was horrified at that sight, I thought she's dead. When the Doctor told me that the baby did not make it, I felt like shit at that moment. I feel so guilty that I killed my own child.

Y/N

Weeks went by and Manjiro has gone soft on me, he doesn't hurt me anymore but he would force himself on me.

It felt so good to not have any bruises on my body.

Not until last week, he got mad at me for no reason.

He brought me to their headquarters in the city because they decided to have a meeting there.

I just looked at Kakucho when he started dragging me by my hair, slapping and calling me names. If his executives didn't stop him, he would've killed me there.

Today, I realized that I was missing my period. I suspected that I was pregnant. I will try to run again and get away from everyone.

This is the day that I would escape, I have everything planned out. I didn't try to bring anything with me, just a small bag with a little cash that I've stolen from Manjiro.

I know my escape route from the back, I know Sanzu does not go there.

I've been planning this for a week now, observing them, especially Sanzu when he visits here.

Everything is planned out but there is one problem which is I don't know where to go once I escape this hell hole.

Manjiro left to go to the city to have a meeting with Bonten again.

This is my chance to escape from him, I would try to hide my family for us to be safe.

Since there is one maid and no guards, I exited the back with no sweat.

I looked around and there was no one, nothing, just a road.

I walk alongside the road not knowing where to go. I keep walking and walking. Manjiro's house was really far from civilization.

It was late and I was still walking but was too tired now. I just know that I've been walking for hours now, I sat down near a tree to rest.

As I sat with my back against the tree, I heard a car passing by. I thought it was just a random car but it stopped right in front of me, making my heart beat escalated in fear.

I was overthinking, making me freeze on the spot. The car door opened and I saw him come out, walking towards me and standing in front of me.

My whole body went cold, I couldn't think straight.

Fuck! No! Run!

His face was emotionless and it scared me. I couldn't tell if he was angry or what but I knew he was so angry that I tried to escape.

He grabbed me by my arms as I struggled on his hold wanting to get away from him. I knew he was going to beat me up again. Leaving me with more damage.

His hold was so tight and cold, I could feel the anger radiating from his body.

Suddenly, I felt something pinch on me, assuming that he injected me with a drug. I felt dizzy, as my eyes closed.

...