CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Y/N

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Do not proceed in reading this if you are sensitive.

THEY DID EVERYTHING TO DESTROY ME AND MY DIGNITY AS A WOMAN.

Even though I was bleeding, they didn't stop and Manjiro didn't do anything to help me.

Tears, piss and cum were mixed on my face and body.

They didn't just put cum on my body but they also pissed on me, they made me drink their pisses making me disgusted.

They tainted my body and soul.

I was just laying there stupefied.

I felt nothing.

"Stop." a voice said, making them stop from what they were doing. They all left.

I lied on the cold ground, looking at the ceiling.

Someone walked towards me. I didn't bother to look but I saw Manjiro's face.

He lifted me up gently, making me sit on the ground, leaning on the floor.

My eyes were feeling heavy again as they started to close slowly.

"Love... Hey? Don't close your eyes, please?" I heard him say in a faint voice.

"I c-can't b-bear the p-pain a-a-anymore..." were my last words as my eyes fully closed.

MANJIRO

I was them as they beat and raped her. I want to kill them but I stopped myself, Y/N deserve some punishment so she'll not escape again. After I finish punishing her I'll use her family to remind her who she belongs to.

"Stop." I said making them all stop and leave the room.

I called Sanzu.

"Boss?" He greeted me from the other line.

"Kill them and burn their bodies." I order which he answered 'yes'

I walked towards her, she wasn't moving but I could see her eyes open and she was breathing heavily.

"Y/N?" I called her but she didn't answer.

I lifted her up and sat her down on the ground, making her lean on the wall. I made her face me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her but she didn't answer me, her eyes were staring blankly at me.

"Tell me, please?" I gently shake her as I see her eyes closing.

"Love... Hey? Don't close your eyes, please?" I said

"I c-can't b-bear the p-pain a-a-anymore..." were her last words before closing her eyes.

Something in my heart tugged as she said those words. She looked lifeless.

I looked down and saw her thighs, they were blood all over.

She's bleeding?

I called Sanzu again and told him to bring a shirt for Y/N to wear as I carried her towards our room and called a Doctor.

After an hour, a female Doctor came and said she was pregnant and she miscarraige.

Again? And this is my fault

I didn't know what came over me that I did that to her. I let them touch, use, abuse and rape her.

I didn't even know she was pregnant.

"How is she?" I asked the Doctor as we both eyed her unconscious form.

"She is doing better." she answered.

As she exited the room. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

I kept staring at her until I saw her eyes opening slowly.

She stared at me, her one cheerful (e/c) eyes were now blank.

I quickly called the Doctor to check on her.

She started to check on her and asked her some things but she didn't answer, she was laying on the bed unmoving.

She was so unresponsive.

I walked towards her and held her hand when she suddenly jerked up and cried hysterically.

"No! Sorry! Please don't!" she was screaming.

The Doctor tried to calm her but failed so she just injected her with something.

The Doctor looked at me and said, "I think she is suffering from a trauma."

Making me stare at her

She excused herself as he exited the room again.

I sat far away from her.

I inflicted so much damage on her, making me guilty from everything.

She didn't deserve any of those treatments, she deserved everything in this world.

"I will do everything to take you back, love. I promise." She was so innocent when I first met her until now.

I deeply regretted everything I've done to her.

...