CHAPTER FOURTEEN

NARRATOR

It's been a month since the female became unresponsive.

Manjiro just watched through his laptop as his wife screamed, thrash and scratched herself everywhere to the point that her arms were bleeding.

He already did everything he needed to do, he put her in therapy but the female just remained frigid. She would just stare at her husband blankly, she was like a doll. So pretty yet she can't answer and is unresponsive.

Today she was sleeping when she suddenly screamed.

She was having a nightmare.

The man rushed towards his wife's room,

He quickly ran to her side as he consoled her.

"Love? Open your eyes, please? I'm sorry." he whispered while stopping her from trashing.

She stopped and mumbled something incoherent, making him frown deeply.

He gently rubbed her hair

He kissed her forehead, making her whimper lightly.

He looked at her face and saw her frowning, some tears were escaping her eyes.

"D-don't... I'm s-sorry... T-the b-baby... p-please... " she cried in her sleep.

"S-stop t-them... p-please..." her cries intensified.

She was begging him to make them stop but instead he just look at her as they continue what their doing. Those things made him regret but he can't bring back the time and change it.

Manjiro didn't say anything as he stared at her, tears were forming in his eyes too. Deeply regretting those things he inflicted on her.

He rubbed and kissed her, a few moments later, her cries stopped and she was sleeping peacefully again.

"I'm so sorry.I love you so damn much." he mumbled as his tears were freely falling from his eyes.

He sat on the bed with her, saying I'm sorry and how he regretted those awful things that he did to her.

He kept staring at her when someone knock on the door.

He shouted come in as Kakucho suddenly entered the room.

"What do you want, Kakucho?"

"I heard Takemitchy was looking for you so I dropped by to report this."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe to invite you to his wedding. He's getting married, right?"

He didn't answer him.

"I don't have time for him, my main priority is Y/N." he said in a cold tone.

Second passed yet no one spoke until Kakucho said.

"Y/N was Izana's ex lover... she was the sweetest person I've ever met. Even though we lost communication I still care for her and I want the best for her." Kakucho said as Manjiro clenched his jaw in anger.

He wanted to make him shut up but he was also interested in what Kakucho was saying.

"I know you did inhumane things to her but I hope you regret it and change for the better. She deserves everything. If you keep hurting her then just let her go. You traumatized her." Kakucho said, as Mikey looked at Y/N's sleeping form.

"Izana treated Y/N like a princess." he continued as he exited the room.

MANJIRO

This was my fifth shot, I'm an alcoholic so I'm still sober. I wanted to get drunk to forget the pain temporarily.

Kakucho's words made my world collapse. Izana treated her like a princess but I treated her like an animal

I also killed my children, I know I'm a bad person, I killed other people and I don't feel anything but now I'm deeply hurt knowing that I was the reason why my children died.

They were still not born yet, they died in their mother's womb.

I didn't even know that she was pregnant again, I hated seeing those rats touch her.

I left her traumatized, she looks so lifeless right now.

I wonder what she's doing right now.

Gulping the sixth shot.

I got up on my chair, and dragged my feet to our room.

I entered the room and I didn't see her on the bed, making me panic. I looked everywhere hastily in search of her when I found her in the bathtub. Completely immersed in the red water.

I quickly removed her from the tub. She had numerous cuts on her wrist and her lips were so pale.

"Y/N? Love? Love?!" I called her in panic.

I quickly got out of the bathroom and looked for my phone to call Bonten. And told them what happened.

My heartbeat was beating loudly, I'm terrified.

I don't know how this happened. I just left her hours ago.

My hands were shaking and my feet were cold.

I came back to her, and started to shake her again trying to wake her up.

...