CHAPTER FIVE

Y/N

"I'M SORRY... L-LET GO..." I said breathlessly, trying to get his hands on my neck so that I could breathe.

He threw me across the room by my neck as I fell on the floor. Even though my body hurts I'm still thankful that he let go of me.

I've been held as his captive for a week or so. I'm not sure since I lost count of the time since he locked me up after I signed the marriage contract.

I don't have a choice. It's either I sign it or my family will die.

"What did I say to you?! Don't fucking look at other guys! One more, Y/N.I'm going to put you in the basement and starve you!" he shouted, yanking my hair.

I didn't try to say anything or to struggle since it was no use.

I can't endure it anymore.

One time he is sweet and the next thing he would beat me up. Add the fact that he's been raping me every night.

I felt him let go of my hair, walking away from me. I know I would be relieved but I know he has other plans.

"You need to get punished," he muttered.

I wanted to stand up and run but my whole body was hurting. I can feel my legs.

I felt him walk back at me, carrying something that I assume was a whip.

Shortly, I felt the whip hitting my skin.

"Stop... I beg you.. I w-won't t-try t-to do it a-again..."

But he still continued, what would I expect from this monster.

Hit after hits, until I lost count. I can't take it anymore. My body was getting weak.

He stopped and left the room, leaving me on the ground. Barely unconscious.

I lay there for how many hours before I decided to get up and fix myself. I tried to wear a dress. Since it is easy to wear.

After I fixed myself, I lay down on the bed.

Trying to sleep to take the pain away.

But before I could fall into a deep slumber, the door slammed open making me flinch.

"Y/N." His tone was cold.

"Come here." he ordered me. I shake my head no but that made him more mad.

"I said come here!" he yelled,I slowly got up from the bed even though my whole body was on fire, afraid that he would hurt me again.

I walk closer, but remain a meter distance.

"Walk closer." he said in a tone that can make anyone shiver in fear.

I walked slowly closer to him, when he harshly grabbed my neck.

"Work has been stressing me, right now. Might as well use you."

What does he mean by that?

"Get on your knees." he said making me gulped in nervous

I got on my knees, rubbing my sweaty palms on my clothes.

"Unbuckle my belt and hand it to me then unzip my pants and pull them down." he commanded me.

No... Please!

I do as just he says, it was easy to pull down his pants since he was standing.

He put his hands out and grabbed me by the back of my neck, guiding me to his cock. And, his hand was holding his cock, guiding it to my mouth. I close my eyes, trying not to cry again.

I started slowly, but he was pushing my face brutally on his cock.

"Yes.. that's right love..." he was in pleasure but here I am, suffering.

Suddenly, I felt something hit my back, making me scream but the scream was muffled since he was inside my mouth.

I look up to him and see him hitting me with his belt. I cried, trying to push him off but he was stronger.

"Stop crying!"

But I didn't stop, I could feel my back was being ripped off. He did not stop until he reached his climax. After he cum inside my mouth, he held me by my neck and squeezed, "Swallow." he said in a cold tone with clenched teeth.

I had no other choice but to follow, my face was turning red because of the pressure he was applying on my throat.

I quickly swallow everything, trying to stop myself from vomiting it.

As soon as I swallow, he lets go of my face, making me fall to the ground. I was left choking on the ground, trying to regain my breathing.

Before I could understand what was happening around me, I felt a kick on my abdomen, making me cough. I thought it was one kick but Manjiro continued landing kicks on the same stop, getting harder. Until, I started coughing out blood.

...