CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/N

I WAS BUSY LOOKING AT THE CEILING when someone knocked at the door, making me confused.

"Come in." I said in a loud voice

A lady in her 40's came in.

She was looking at me emotionlessly, making me look down.

"Boss Mikey said that you will wear this and I will do your makeup." Making me look up and look at the clock and saw that it was already six in the evening.

I heard the Bonten is coming here at eight in the evening.

I stood up from the bed and started to walk inside the bathroom. To shower, it takes 15 minutes for me to finish.

After I took a shower, I wore a black robe and exited the bathroom. There I saw the lady.

"Let's put some make up on you." was all she said as I sat in front of the vanity mirror while she started to prepare the things that she is going to use.

She did my make up. She also fixed my hair and helped me to wear the dress which covers my bruised arms.

It took nearly two hours to finish everything.

At exactly 7:55, Manjiro entered the room. He was wearing a black button down shirt and a white pants.

Walking towards me, he eyed me up and down before holding my waist.

"Let's go, they are already here. Be a good girl."

"Y-yes."

He guided me towards the dining room.

I saw seven men on the dining table dressed in an expensive suit.

There is one man that I recognize, Kakucho.

I haven't seen him for a very long time.

They all stands up and bow,

"Sit." was all Manjiro said, as he sat in the center like a king. While I just stand on his side not knowing where to sit. All the seats were occupied.

"Sit on my lap, love." he said, making me look at him with wide eyes.

He must be joking, right?

I looked at him and saw him tapping his lap so I had no choice but to oblige.

"I assume you already know Ran?" he said in a low tone.

"W-who's that?" I asks as he look at me like I was joking

"That is Ran... Ran Haitani. One of my executives." as he pointed to the man who's wearing a violet suit. His hair was jailed back at his head.

I nodded at him.

"That's Sanzu, Bonten's number 2." he pointed to the man with pink mullet hair with diamond scars on his face. He gave me a deadpanned look making me look down.

These men are all criminals. I wonder if they are also like Manjiro... a bunch of psychopaths.

"That's Kakucho, Bonten's number 2," he looked at me. His face held a surprise expression.

Kakucho and I were close, years ago. But that tragedy happened.

Kakucho was my past lover's best friend, Izana. After Izana died, we lost communication.

"That's Takeomi, Sanzu's older brother. He's the Adviser." as he pointed to the guy who's beside Kakucho who also has scars on his face.

"He's not my brother." Sanzu said loudly.

"Shut up, Haru." Takeomi said.

"Make me." he replied cockily to his brother, as an annoying smirk made its way to its face.

"Enough!" Manjiro's voice booms inside the huge four walled room.

He introduced me to the other executives.

We all started to eat as Manjiro was feeding me.

While the others were eating quietly.

"Keep eating." Manjiro said.

Sanzu, Rindou and Ran were talking and conversing with each other. Talking about girls and stuff.

Kakucho keeps throwing glances at me, maybe wondering why I am here.

We held our gaze for a few seconds before Manjiro made me stand up, making the members look at us confusedly and started to pull me upstairs.

When we were already on the top of the stairs, he grabbed my hair brutally and started to drag me into his room.

He opened the door and pushed me inside. He raised his hand up and before I could shield my face, he had already slapped me hard across the face that I fell down on the floor.

Dragging me again on the bed, he ripped off my dress. And pushed on the bed. Getting on top of me.

"No! Please! Don't! Not again, please!" I yelled without being able to control myself.

""Shut the fuck up!" he yelled at me making me flich then slapped me again making my tears stream down my face.

He pushed himself inside me and kept going in and out in a fast and hard motion.

"No! Stop! You're hurting me." I yelled again.

"That's what you get for keeping looking at Kakucho! You whore! Were you flirting with him?"

I shook my head no as I continued to plead.

"Did you like how he looked at you!?" he yelled in my face as he gripped my face with a tight hold.

"N-no... Please, I'm s-sorry..." I begged him, feeling everything was disappearing.

He took a hold of my throat and applied pressure, making me unable to breathe properly.

"I'm going to kill you if you do that again." I held onto his hand, trying to pry it off me but I couldn't. I was losing so much energy and oxygen.

The last thing I saw was his angry face before i passed out.

...