CHAPTER FOUR

⚠️R-18⚠️

Y/N

"NO... MANJIRO! STOP! PLEASE ..." I keep begging him.

"Shut up! You ask for this."

His tip entered me, making me flinch.

"Leave me alone!" I struggle to get away and start kicking but he holds my thighs down.

That made him mad and without hesitation he slammed into me harshly making me scream.

"A-ah!" I carved my nails into my palms, clenching tightly from the pain he was putting me through.

My mind went blank, unable to think. Suddenly, he started to thrust harder and faster into me.

My tears blurred my vision. He was insanely going faster and faster.

"P-please...Stop." Even in my state, I still beg him.

"So tight!" Even if it wasn't my first time, it felt like it. The pain was the worst that I remembered.

I can feel his large cock inside me, pulsating. Stretching my walls, I felt like he was ripping me apart.

I didn't try to struggle or beg anymore. All I did was cry.

He held my legs down making sure it was wide open.

Please be over. I can't take this anymore.

After what felt like hours, I felt his pace slowed down.

"Ahh... Love. I'm gonna cum," he moaned. "Inside you. I'll impregnate you."

Making me nervous.

Even every muscle in my body hurts and my throat because of my screaming I still tried to beg him.

"No! Manjiro don't please! I beg you. Plea-" I cried.

Before I could finish, I felt him release his hot cum inside me, making me quiver.

He thrust deeper inside me.

Heavy pants filled the room. He looked down at me and smiled sweetly like nothing happened.

"It was great, love. You did take your punishment well. I'm so proud of you." Kissing my lips.

I couldn't move, my heart was racing trying to process what happened. I didn't notice that there were tears in my eyes not until he wiped it off giving me a kiss on my right cheek.

"Don't be upset, love. I love you so much."

"I-I h-hate you... You raped me." my voice waver because of so much emotion.

I hate myself and am ashamed at the same time.

"I didn't rape you. We made love. You like it. " he said, making me choke.

He sighed and uncuffed me, I turned away from him.

"Do you need something?" he asked me

I shook my head no.

He exited the room making me sigh in relief but after some minutes, he came back making me shiver.

"Here. Eat this. I know you just ate but here." handing me a sandwich.

I didn't accept it, making him yank my hair and angrily said, "Are you gonna take it or I'm going to shove this in your mouth?"

I swiftly took the sandwich in his hands so he let go of my hair.

I ate it silently, stopping my tears from falling but I couldn't stop it that it started to fall down my cheeks.

"Stop crying." his tone was annoyed.

I wipe my eyes as I apologize.

He took something from the folder that I didn't notice that it was on the table.

He handed me a paper, confusing me.

"W-what's that?"

"Marriage contract. If you won't sign this, you know what I will do, right?"

Everything inside me crumbled.

I don't want to marry this monster.

"N-no...."

"Sorry not sorry, love. It's either you sign this or I'll kill your entire family in front of you. Be wise."

I look at him, not believing what he said.

He put the paper on the bed side table and said sternly, "Don't try to rip it apart. I have many copies of it," patting my head. "I'll give you ample time to decide. I'll be back later."

He left the room.

...