Chapter 11 - Reunion

I wander beside Tatsuo, making sure to stay close to him like he told me to. I notice a few of them whispering to each other, their eyes locked onto my figure. "I should probably introduce everyone" Tatsuo whispers to me, everyone together now in a large circle. So...
Chifuyu Matsuno - This guy is a little taller than me, his eyes a beautiful lightblue colour. His hair is in a bleach blonde undercut style, the sides underneath kept a natural black too. I also notice his left ear is clearly pierced, a ring freely hanging down.
Kazutora Hanemiya - His hair is a lot longer than the first guy's, running down reaching past his shoulders. The majority of his hair is black, with other cascading pieces dyed yellow. Most of it is also tied up in a well-kept bun as well.
Nahoya Kawata- The first one I noticed upon entering the building. His wide grin is pretty hard to miss. His voluminous, curly peach-coloured hair sticks up freely, and a double piercing on his left ear. He's pretty short as well, smaller than me...
Souya Kawata - The one standing next to Nahoya. They look almost identical, their identities separated by a few features. This kid has the same style of hair, except his is dyed a bright turquoise/blue colour. Instead of a wide grin, his face predominantly shows an angry snarl, the opposite of his brother.

I also notice Hakkai staring over as well, shooting me a smirk as a greeting as Senju rushes up behind me to usher me forward

I also notice Hakkai staring over as well, shooting me a smirk as a greeting as Senju rushes up behind me to usher me forward. "Exhilarating no?" she whispers to me as we walk forward, Tatsuo trailing behind. "Um... Depends". "Oh?" she questions, checking back to see what Tatsuo is doing. I look back as well, worried now that Senju has separated me from Tatsuo. "Hey catch up!" she shouts, causing me to cover my delicate ears. "Sorry... sorry" she exclaims to me, patting me on the shoulder childishly. This woman... Her two different sides are so unpredictable. Not really sure which I prefer... I'm not really liking the suspicious looks I'm getting from everyone else as well. We stop in front of a run-down stone pillar, Senju leaning up against it as Tatsuo makes his way past us both, greeting the other five.
"Listen up!" Chifuyu shouts, the whispers from everyone else falling silent. The silent period continues for a while before Tatsuo raises his voice. "I'm sorry Y/N" he begins, looking over at me. "I'm sorry our date got interrupted, and I'm sorry you're here when you probably shouldn't be". I smile at him, causing him to return it in a more sweet, innocent way. I really don't belong here, but I want to support him above all else...
"I should just get straight to it, I don't want to keep you all here too long... But Souya was attacked last night" he begins. "Now this may seem a tad over the top but I'm personally not gonna stand for that. So... I think something needs to be done". I shoot him a look, dreading anything else he has to say about the matter, anything else he has planned. He promised me he wouldn't get involved...
"What's the plan?!" Kazutora excitedly shouts out, the others seemingly getting hyped as well, while I'm standing here worried, with no clue what's going on or what to do. I play around with the thoughts in my head, Senju placing a hand on my shoulder for comfort." Don't worry about it" she says to me, gazing into my eyes. "We got this".
The cheers die down, and we both turn back to check on the scene, I notice Tatsuo staring down at his feet. "I don't know the plan yet..." he states in a low, moody tone. "I promised someone I wouldn't get involved".
They deafening silence continues still, everyone seemingly dwelling on different thoughts and feelings, me knowing exactly who he's talking about. "Hey Tatsuo?" Chifuyu asks, walking up to him to take centre stage. "I managed to gather some information about the gang that attacked Souya". The short mumbling that started back up again falls silent, everyone turning their full attention to the conversation, including me. "Go on".
"Well, of course we know that Souya was attacked by Shuji Hanma, the fucking creeps back it seems. He was the one you fought". "Yeah, but we knew that though" Tatsuo says in response, supposedly shutting him down for now. "Yeah I know, but anyway. I've heard that they aren't actually that big yet, tiny compared to any other gangs we've faced before. I've read reports saying they've been lurking around Shibuya. There's a few pictures taken from security cameras around confidential areas". "So it seems like they're trouble yeah? I say we beat them up for funnn" Nahoya says, taking charge on the matter. "Do you uh... Have these security pictures...?" I ask, involving myself in the conversation. Tatsuo stares at me, his confused expression signifies he wasn't expecting me to speak. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to get involved either... Chifuyu nods, pulling something out of his bag." When did you become a detective?" Hakkai asks, joking with him as they both exchange a laugh. He passes the blurry photos around so everyone can glance at the contents, some of them taking an extremely close look while the other selection speak about the situation. Senju takes a photo from Hakkai, presenting it to me so we can look together. It's nice she's including me. I stare down at the photograph. It's a little blury as stated, but I can make out an organisation of men walking down a street, all wearing similar clothing and similar masks as well. "Well that's nice..." I mumble sarcastically, handing the photograph back to Senju. I scan the area to see everyone else's reactions, stopping at Tatsuo, who's aimlessly staring down that the photo he was given. "Babe...?" I ask, sparking up everyone's attention. We all walk over in a similar fashion, huddling to observe the photo in Tatsuo's hand. Chifuyu swipes the photo, sighing at what he sees. "What? What's up?" I ask, looking at everyone else's reaction. "Yeah uh... About that. There's one more thing Tatsuo". We all stare at him in awe, waiting for what he has to explain. "It may just be someone who looks reallllyyy similar, but from what I and clearly you can see, it looks like your brother is involved with all this stuff as well..." I watch the surprised expressions wash over everyone's faces, mine included. His brother?! He chuckles a little under his breath, looking up through the crack in the ceiling.
"Why am I not surprised..."