Chapter 47 - Putting It All Away For Good

It's pleasant to see the Kawata twins back with us at last. A lot has happened since we last interacted. I wonder if they know about what happened to Akkun... Whether they do or not, now isn't the time to dwell on it or even explain such disquieting events to them both. "I don't follow" Chifuyu voices staring at them both with such a blank yet comical expression. Angry grunts, darting away to inspect the anomie that has occurred while the two of them have been absent. "It's a shame we missed the party". I take a glance over as well, realising the quality in numbers has drastically decreased, with practically every man who showed up prior now resting on the floor, either unconscious or just without the will to rise. Peh-yan and Kazutora lean up against a crumbly, paintless wall, not at all phased by the fact that one of them is bleeding from the left ear. Hakkai supports Senju with his arm and whole body, ensuring she is well enough to stand on her own since it seems she's somehow exhausted. I didn't think that was possible with her. Chifuyu seems okay, a few scrapes and bruises distributed all across his face. "Think about it. While me and Angry were exploring around, looking for another challenge as we always do, we stumble across a downstairs area, it's probable that the school used it for supply cupboard and rooms to store essentials like heating. But when we stumble across an apparently unilluminated room that reads 'boiler', it's guarded by like four or five men all stood upright like soldiers". He pauses to take a deep breath, searching around with his contagious grin in search of answers which nobody can provide as of now. I take a glance at Tatsuo, who has his own gaze fixated on one thing that seems to be worrying him entirely. His brother. He stands with such a slight shake to accompany an addled expression. Kakucho grabs ahold of his brother's shoulder, staring straight through him with such seriousness that it almost seems new to his personality. "Sanzu's plan, he mentioned it as 'explosive', something that would 'put you all away for good'. I didn't think much of it at the time but now it's completely logical". Tatsuo nods, his oddly endearing thinking face accompanying Kakucho. "Fire can linked to an explosion. And a boiler room would be the perfect place for an explosion!". Suddenly, with a drop of the stomach, it all begins to take shape. The real plan from the beginning. Something quite unimaginable until now. I listen out for the slight sound of Hinata gasping, or an irritated chatter from Peh-yan. What was the point of all this fighting if we're all going to get blown up anyway. "You never know, an explosion or blaze might not even reach up here" Chifuyu adds, trying to spark some sort of positive spin on it all. Tatsuo doesn't seem too convinced. "With a building as unstable as this, who knows how much destruction he could cause" he begins to mutter, attempting to map out a plan in his own mind. He seems to do this a lot, or something similar to it. Close it off for himself to worry about when he's troubled by something. "I'm out of here" the voice of Ran Haitani speaks up, barging past his supposed colleague and towards the stairs where Hina and I reside. He doesn't really pay much attention to us however, instead shooting a puzzled glance before ambling on past like we're nothing. Which is fine, since it's better than being struck down. Rindo reluctantly follows, although it's obvious he wants to get out of here as well. I'm sure he's heard enough already. I notice Kakucho divulging with Tatsuo, the two of them showing real emotions and using hand signs to construct a plan to foil Sanzu entirely. Without warning, the Kakucho sprints off leaving Tatsuo with everyone else's troubles. He glances over at me, and in finality I can tell he's trying to tell me he needs to leave, as much as it may hurt. It seems to be the case that he's always running straight towards danger. I gift him a simple nod, ensuring it's okay. As much as it pains me that he could get hurt, I know that he'll take care of himself. Come back unscathed, for my sake. The slightest of trembles draws my attention away, Hina backing away and hopping down the stairs like a threatened rabbit. I swivel around at such pace, retreating as a lanky and intimidating figure saunters towards us, Ran Haitani in his captivity with a hand on his shoulder. "I've been listening to your interesting conversation!" a freakish voice conveys, Shuji Hanma appearing as if he's the ringmasted to his circus. "I don't think playtime is over just yet"...

Hello.
I was hoping to have this book finished by christmas, but it is obvious that's not possible now as there are not enough Saturdays left. It will be finished in early 2023, as I can confirm the story is definitely coming to an end now.
Thank you.