4

Y/N POV

I woke up tied up in a chair. I couldn't see anything because of this stupid bag over my head. I tried to move but my body resisted and gave horrible headache.

"Ouchhh." I hissed. My head felt like it was going to split into two parts.

"Oh, look who's awake." someone said.

"Hey, she's awake, come here" shouted another one.

"Can't you be a little bit quieter, please? Can't you see? I'm having the worst hangover of my life." I said and straightened up.

"You ain't here to set demends, kitty." said voice and took off the bag of my face.

"Gosh. The light is going to kill me." The light pierced into my eyes so I shut them quickly. It had just worsen my headache.

When I opened my eyes again Hyunjin's face was right in front of mine.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get worse." I said with a disgusted face. The other members started to laugh,t so Hyunjin said them to shut up.

"Having fun, are we?" said Minho while coming into the room. All of them were all of the sudden quiet. It was obvious how great respect members had from Minho.

I looked around the room. It was big. In front of me was a big door. In front of it table with 7 chairs. Most parts of the walls had huge windows. Thanks to that there was breath taking view of what was around us. We were obviously in some mansion on some hill. Around us was just what seemed as neverending forest.

Great, even if I somehow got out of this mansion, I would probably get lost out there in the forest. But still better to die out there as free human being than here as a prisoner. I thought to myself.

"Get in your place. The boss gonna be here any minute." said Minho. Just when everyone sat in their place, the door opened and Bang Chan, the notorious boss of Stray Kids, came.

He sat at the table's end. On each side of the table were 3 chairs. On Bang Chan's right sat Changbin, then Seugmin and Jisung. On his left side sat Felix, Hyunjin and I.N. Minho stood behind him. I was on the other tables end.  Now when all of them were seated, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm glad all of us were able to come to today's meeting." Bang Chan said. I raised my eyebrow and had the ,,Okay, that's weird, but who am I to judge'' face. Bang Chan noticed and looked at me.

"Oh, go on. Don't mind me. Act like I'm not even here." I said with a smile on my face and then looked out of the window and rolled my eyes. Jeez, what have I got myself into? I swear to god, the moment they will start sing and dance to some weird-ass song like sect, I'm out of here.

 I'm jumping out of this window. Who even greets members of his mafia like this, when they saw each other few hours ago. I said in my head and prepared myself for the worst.

"You know, I can see that you're rolling your eyes thanks to the reflection in the window." Bang Chan said and I turned my head to face him.

"Oh, don't take that perso... You know what, you can take it personally how much you want, I don't really care." I said looking at him with the most obvious fake smile. But I didn't care anymore. They were going to kill me anyway, so at least I can speak my mind. I'm not going to hold myself back. I'm going to have fun till my last moments.

Bang Chan smirked at me. It caught me by surprise so my smile disappeared for a second. 

Hmmm, he wants to play with huh? Then why not? I thought and smirked at him back. Yeah, this is gonna be fun that I'm probably gonna regret later. Sorry not sorry.