28

Y/N POV

I took out my phone from the pocket and looked at the time. It was 5pm. Jeez, up until now I had lecture with Minho. We started at 2pm, so I was pretty exhausted.

He decided to give us a quick break to eat dinner and then we'll get back to it. Today's schedule was a little bit different, than what it's going to be like. 

My schedule for the following days looks like this:

3am-wake up and get ready for work  

4am - 12am- work as Bang Chan's assistent  

12am- 1pm-lunch time 

1pm- 4pm-work again 

4pm-6pm- self defense lecture with I.N  

6pm-7pm-dinner time 

7pm-10pm-lecture with Minho    

And I can't even be sure, that I will fit to this schedule. I can't go to have lunch, until I finished all of my work and Minho's lecture is over when he says so. Which can be cool, but as I see it, it will probably end later than sooner.

But I won't give up that easily. If they think that a little bit of hard work will discourage me, then they're wrong. I'm capable of whatever I set my mind on.

I stretched myself a little while I was walking through halls towards the dining room. My back hurts badly.

It was dinner time, so we were supposed to meet in the second dining room and eat together. I'm little bit nervous and I'm not even sure why. Should I change or something? I'll text Felix and Han and make sure.

"Hey guys, should I change for the dinner or something?" I texted and while waiting for their answer, I tried to orient in Felix's map and find way to the dining room.

"Oh my god, you're still alive?! I can't believe it!" answered Han quickly.

"We're so glad, that we hear from you, y/n. How are you? Are you okay?" asked Felix.

"Of course I'm alive. And I'm fine, just a little bit tired. But that's all. It's not that bad after all." I texted with a smiling emoji to calm them down a little bit.

"I can't believe it. Minho let you go so easily?" answered Han and added an emoji with shocked face.

"Of course not, we have just a small break for dinner. Then we'll continue." I texted with a anxious emoji.

"Oh, I'm SO relieved. I was afraid, that he is going easy on you." replied Han quickly.

"Hey, that's not nice, Han." scolded him Felix.

"What? We all needed to go through this. It's only fair she suffers the same way as we did." defended Han himself.

"But still..." replied to him Felix.

"It's okay. It's not that horrible, there's just plenty of it. I just wish I would brought a pen and notebook for notes with me. I made notes in my phone, but it's nothing compared to notebook, though. I always studied better from my handwritten notes." I texted them with a crying emoji.

"Really? And do you want me to bring you some notebook? I even have some books you could read. And I can lend you my notes." replied Felix with a smiling emoji.

"Really? I would highly appreciate it. You're real angel." I answered.

"Oh my god. I just realized something." texted Han with an emoji, that had shocked face.

"What?" replied I and Felix at the same time.

"My friends are nerds!" answered Han with a laughing emoji.

"Haha. You're really funny. You're acting like you weren't one of Minho's best students." texted Felix.

"Wait, really?" I texted.

"Yeah, I still don't get it. He slept through most of his lectures. And yet, somehow he was still able to slay his exams. Till these days I try to find out his secret." replied Felix.

"Now you gotta be kidding, right? You slept through your lectures and still passed?" I texted with a shocked emoji.

"Oh course. It's not that hard. To say the truth, the biggest problem for me was to stay awake. It was so boring." texted Han and added a sleeping emoji.

"No way!" I texted.

"Yeah, you know, the main thing you need to learn is to talk. Like all the time. Just keep talking. Even if you don't know the answer on the question. Talk so much, till he will be confused, if you even answered his question or that he will be glad, that you had finally shut up."replied Han proudly.

"And you really got away with it?" I texted still shocked.

"Well, of course. It wasn't like I didn't know anything. But the rest that I didn't know I was just always able to guess." replied Han with a wide smiling emoji.

"This was your secret this whole time? I could have just talked?" texted Felix with a crying emoji.

"Yup." replied Han.

"Okay, I'm done." texted Felix.

"At least you got it over with. It's still in front of me." I texted.

"Don't worry, y/n. You can do it. We believe in you." tried Felix to cheer me up.

"Yeah, you got this, sloth." joined Han.

"Not this nickname again." I texted with crying emoji.

"I hope we won't be waiting for you at the dinner." continued Han.

"Well, I hope so too. I just wondered, if I should change before the dinner." I texted.

"Well, normally you wouldn't have to, but since you fought in these clothes, you probably should."replied Felix quickly.

"It's not like we have dress code or anything. Just don't join us in your gym clothes or something." joined Han.

"Got it. I will change quickly and then join you." I texted and went to my room.

"Okay, I'll get you the notebook etc and will meet up in the dining room." texted Felix with a smiling emoji.

"Yeah, we'll be waiting for you, sloth. So try to be little bit faster than usually." texted Han also with a smiling emoji.

I put my phone back to my pocket and rushed through the halls to my room. Even though I really wanted to take shower, I didn't really have time for it right now.

I'll shower after the lecture. I changed into a pencil skirt with a little a side slit and a white blouse. I fixed my make-up and hair a little bit and left to the dining room.

This is going to be something. I can tell.