11

Bang Chan POV

I left the meeting room and walked for a little bit. I needed it. While walking around the mansion I let all the stress that I had pent-up in me out.

I took out my mobile phone and sent Minho message with the promised informations. Just then I remembered I left y/n in my office all alone. How long is it since I left her?

I looked at my watch and cursed. "Fuck. It's been already hour and a half." I said frustrated and head to my office. This is not the best impression for your future employee.

I may be part of the mafia, but I'm still aware what is and what isn't polite. 

I ran through the whole mansion and tried to get to my office as fast as I could. Before I step into my office I swept the sweat that appeared on my face away and even out my tie.

I open the door and with a great smile on my face said "Sorry for the waiting, but there was lot to dissc.." I stopped myself and looked around the room.

Where is she? Did she leave? I walked around the room and right when I was in front of my table I noticed that she hasn't gone anywhere. She was still there. On the chair, that I seated her on.

Peacufuly sleeping, not caring about anything in the world.

I squatted beside her and looked her in the face. 

No, look is not the right word. I stared at her. At her beauty. At her gentle features. At her mesmerizing skin, nose, mouth. Everything was so captivating. 

A strand of hair fell into her face. I reached out for it and gently tucked it behind her ear.

"How cute." I said and a small smile peaked on my face.

"Wait!" I stopped myself.

What is happening? I quickly stood up and walked from the room. 

"What was that just now?" I asked myself surprised by my behavior. 

Smiling at this troublemaker like that. And for what?

"Shit. What is going on with me?" I said desperately.

"It's just because today was so frustrating. That's all. Yeah, that's right." I said and tried to calm myself down.

"I'm not catching any feelings for this girl or anything. Jeez, I barely know her. Sure, she's hot and pretty and cute and... wait, wait, wait. Stop right there." I said and exhaled. What is happening?

"This all is just because of her appearance." I said and hold onto the wall that was right next to me.

I needed to rest for a little bit. My head was spinning like crazy.

"For god's sake, don't catch any feelings for her, Bang Chan." I said to myself.

"You know what, it's alright. I'm attracted to her right now, because I don't know her properly."I said to myself and tried to cheer myself up.

 "I just like her bravery and such. When she'll become my employee, I'll get to know her better and I'm sure I'll find out, that she's not my type. She gotta be annoying and selfish and spoiled and everything." I said to myself and with those words I calmed down.

"Yeah, there's no chance that I'll fall for her." I said and went to Minho to find out, if he's finished with the employment contract.