40

Y/N POV

When I got out of the bathroom, Bang Chan was already there changed and sitting on his bed, checking something on his phone.

"Oh, so we're ready to go." he said and got up, when he saw me.

"Oh, well, about that. I wanted to ask you, if you would give me some more time. I will just go to my room and change into new clothes." I started and looked at him little bit unsure.

"I promise, that I will start my work right after that. And I promise, that I will accomplish all of my tasks and won't rest until then." I added hurriedly.

Bang Chan just stood there with one eyebrow raised looking at me. Or maybe more like staring at me.

"You think that I'm some kind of a tyrant or what?" he asked and looked at me puzzled.

"What? No, of course not." I blurted out hurriedly.

"Then why would you...? You know what, it doesn't matter." Bang Chan started and I was just staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"Of course you can. It's really no problem. And you don't even have to finish all of yours today tasks. I will take into consideration today's unexpected events and unusual start of the day. In the end, it'S not your fault, right? Not completely." he said with a little smile.

"Thank you, mr. Bang." I said and reciprocated his smile.

"And also, how could I possibly say no to my little lovely complication?" he said and smirked at me.

"Well, yeah, thanks." I said little bit shocked by the expression, that he used.

"Yeah, and also, don't call me mr. Bang. It sounds...weird. Considering everything we went through."  Bang Chan said.

"Oh, then, how do you want me to call you?" I asked seriously.

"I don't know. However you want. Chan, Bang Chan, Bang, Channie, Your highness. It's really up to you." he said teasingly.

"Yeah, sure. I don't think that I will call you your highness. I don't have that much respect towards you to even consider it." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Too bad, it would sound great. Especially from that little mouth of yours." he said smirking.

"Keep dreaming." I said cheekily.

"Sure, darlin." he said and went to me. A ll of sudden he stopped and leaned to my ear.

"And, about that mr. Bang, you can call me that way, when we're in bed and you'll be begging me to stop. Then maybe I will consider stopping. But the way I see it, you won't be able to even catch a breath in between the moans. Let alone call for me and beg me to stop." he whispered into my ear and my face turned red in a second.

"You..." I stuttred out and raised my hand to slap his shoulder lightly to show my disapprovement of what he just said. But before I way able to do it, he caught my hand in the middle of it's movement and pulled it to his lips.

Then he kissed it lightly. 

"You can do that once there's a ring on your hand. Until then, don't forget who's the boss here." he said and looked at me passionately.

"Yeah, let's not get carried away. We both know, that once we get into the bedroom, I'm the one, who's got all the power." I said smirking at him.

"Let's talk about it the next time you will be moaning my name." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Now, let's go get something to eat." he said and smiled at me gently.