12

Y/N POV

What is it? It tickles.

Wait. This feels like...

Is somone caressing me?

"How cute." I could hear someone said.

Am I still dreaming?

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, but when I looked around, no one was there.

"Must have been just a dream." I said and stood up.

"Ouch, my back hurts." I said and tried to stretch myself for a bit to make the pain go away.

"Must be because I fell asleep like this." I said frustrated. I had just enough of this. I wanted to go home. But I can't just yet. This is going to end soon. I promised myself.

"Where is he? Just how much time went by? Fuck. I don't know anything. It irritates me." I need to calm down. Let's look around for a bit.

His office was big. The left side of the room was whole made from glass, so you could see mesmerizing view. In front of it was leather couch. The other side of the room was covered with bookcases filled with all different kinds of books. When I came closer I saw books from Euthyphro from Plato to Le Testament by Villion to Sherlock by Doyle.

I was amazed. I wouldn't expect such books in mafia boss's library.

After a while of searching through Bang Chan's office I got bored. I waited for another around 20 minutes, but I couldn't take it anymore. This was taking forever. Or at least much more time than it should.

"I'll go for a walk." he can't really blame me. I've been waiting here for him forever.

I went to the door and just when I was about to open it, they opened and Bang Chan occcurred right in front of me.

"Oh, what do we have here? And you are going where?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I just got bored, so I was thinking about going on a little stroll. Nothing more." I said and shrugged it off.

"Well, no need for that anymore. I'm here now." he said and walked to his table.

"And I'm supposed to be happy about that?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Ouch! You know, words can hurt." said Bang Chan and pretended that I stabbed him while he was sitting down to his table.

"Yeah, like I care." I said and sit down on my chair.

"Sooo?" I asked and expected him to do something.

"I have it." he said and pull out papers.

I reached out my hand and he put them in it.

"Pen." I said and reached out my hand again while going through the papers. After a while of not receiving anything I asked for it again, but a little bit louder.

"That's not how you say it." said Bang Chan and i finally looked up from the papers to see Bang Chan holding the pen this whole time.

"Yeah? And how else do you want me to say it? In spanish?" I said with a mocking voice.

"Say please. If it will be cute enought, I may lend you my pen." he said with a smirk on his face.

I gritted my teeth. Beg him? Over my dead body.

I stood up and went closer to him. Just when I was right beside him I sat on the table and bent forward to his ear. 

His eyes were all over me. I made sure I was close enough to make him distracted. My lips were almost touching his ear. I could feel his breath on my neck. And whispered.