57

Y/N POV

For the following hour I was just aimlessly driving through the city and without me even realizing I soon parked the car near the only thing, that offered me some kind of comfort in these kind of hardships.

A bridge.

I know it may seem kind of weird. But it always reminded me of Avi. I feel like she stands right next to me and listens to my hardships. Or maybe that the river beneath the bridge will carry away my words to Avi no matter where she is right now.

I stood there looking down at the water and loudly exhaled.

"Avi, it's been a while since I've come to talk to you. I hope you will forgive me." I started and slightly smiled.

"There's a lot that I haven't told you." I said and tears started to form in my eyes.

"You know, I met this boy and he's really amazing. He's the best I've ever had. True, I had just shitty boyfriends so even an average guy would be an unthinkable succes, but I promise, he's way better than average." I said and tried to get rid of the tears.

"He's really kind and nice and supporting and hot and god, I'm head over heels." I couldn't believe what I just said.

"But he lied..."

"He lied to me. He's engaged. And he hasn't told me about it. Not a single word." I said and watched how the breeze played with the branches and leaves surrounding the river.

"Sure. I found out that it is an arranged marriage and that he was probably forced into it, but still. Don't I deserve the truth?" I asked and all thoughts were running through my mind.

"Plus it wasn't even him who broke it to me. It was his fiance who came to visit him. I really can't believe it."

"I guess I understand why he did what he did, but it doesn't mean that what he's done wasn't wrong and that I shouldn't be mad. He was obviously wrong." I said frustrated but not angry anymore.

"I knew I would found you here." said Aera behind my back.

I turned around, suprised to hear her.

"Don't look so suprised. Minho called me and let me know everything. I'm here for you." said Aera and hugged me.

"Thanks. But wait, Minho?" I asked and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... Well, he called since he was worried about you and it's been an hour since you left the mansion and you haven't showed up at me so we were kind of worry, you know." she said little bit confused.

"I'm not talking about that. Since when do you call mr. Lee Know Minho?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, that's... how was your day?" Aera stuttered out trying to change the theme.

"No, don't try to change the theme. Plus what kind of change of theme was that? That was the worst one I've ever heard." I said and laughed a little bit.

Aera just stood there guilty of being caught.

"Come on, let's go to your flat. I think we have quite a lot of to discuss over a glass of wine."I said and held her around her shoulders.

"Sure, but only if you will also tell me everything about you and Bang Chan. I think you owe me at least that much." she said and also smiled.

"Sure, let's do it." I said and we got into the car.

.

.

.

Minho POV

It's been a week since y/n left and I'm barely holding on.

The moment Bang Chan found out she left he went berserk. As if he had a loose screw.

I needed to take care of everything. I was doing my job, his job and took care of him at the same time.

Even though the rest of the guys tried to help me, they still had their own stuff to do, so they couldn't really do much.

At first he couldn't believe what I said. That I let y/n leave. Then he went crazy.

He destroyed everything that crossed his path and his office couldn't be even called an office anymore because of the state it was in.

Then he was sad. Miserable. He just locked himself in his room and didn't let anyone in.

Now he at least lets me in because of the bussines, but when I look at him, he just looks empty.

Devasted.

I told him to give y/n some time. That she will come back. She's intelligent and one of the most kind and empathic people I've ever met.

I told him that she would at least come back to talk to him or at least she would come here for her stuff and he would have chance to talk to her, but it was as if he were deaf.

He didn't hear a word I said.

Or maybe he didn't want to hear me.

I'm not sure.

Either way it was no good.

If y/n doesn't come back soon it will be the end of our business and maybe even for us.

Considering the fact, that Bang Chan terribly offended and humiliated daughter of the leader of the gang Hyun, we can expect their revenge soon.

Maybe even war.

The time right now was against us and if we won't do something soon, if Bang Chan doesn't get a hold of himself soon, then it can really be the end for us.

If y/n doesn't come back soon, I will drag her here even against her will, if Bang Chan won't do it himself.

Or maybe not...

I have a better plan.

Now just to get things moving.