17

Y/N POV

My alarm went off.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." I said and looked what time it is.

"Oh jeez." I said when I found out it was three in the morning.

"How sweet. I better get up from my bed and prepare myself." I said. 

I slept for less than three hours. How i love my life.

I took a quick shower, changed my clothes and put on some make-up. When I looked at the time I found out, that I have 10 minutes left.

"Shit, I better hurry to get to Bang Chan's office in time. I will probably get lost on the way, fuck, how I hate this labyrinth like mansion." I said to myself. 

I took my bag with all possible necessities that I might need and left my room. I locked the door and took from my bag the map, that Lee Know gave me yesterday.

I tried to orient myself and noticed a room called dining room.

"Oh right, breakfast." I remembered all of sudden, that I haven't eaten my breakfast yet.

"I'll eat later, I don't time for it now." I said and tried to get to Bang Chan's office. 

I've been wandering for a while now. When I checked the time, I had five minutes left.

"Fuck, it has to be here somewhere ." I cursed and started to run in panic. Shit, I can't come late my first day.

We are literally in the same building for god's sake. What shall be my excuse? I can't say I got stuck in traffic jam.

I went around a corner and bumped into someone. We both ended up on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't look around me. Are you okay?" I said quickly and tried to help the other person to get on their feet.

When I help them, I noticed that this person was Felix, the first underboss. Fuck, why, of all the people, I had to bump into him? This is certainly not a good impression.

"I'm really sorry. I was trying to find the way to Bang Chan's office and stared into the map the whole time, so I didn't see you. But that doesn't excuse me." I said and panicked.

Nothing was going according to my plan. I had just few minutes left, to get to the office. And now I almost killed the first underboss. Shit. This isn't good.

"No need to say sorry. It's my fault too. I wasn't paying much attention either. I was playing game on my phone." he said with a small smile and showed me his phone.

I let out a exhale. Good. Maybe I won't be in such a trouble.

"Are you really okay?" I asked just to make sure I didn't hurt him.

"Yeah, as healthy and unhurt as I can be." he said with a smile.

"And you? Are you okay? It must have been an awful fall for you too." he asked worriedly.

"I? I'm totally okay. I'm ready to run again." I said and we both laughed a little.

"You said you were heading to Bang Chan's office." he said.

"Oh, yeah, well, I'm trying to, to be honest. I got lost and I've been wandering around here for a few minutes now." I admitted shyly.

"Oh, no wonder. I was just as confused when I started to work here. It's just like labyrinth. But don't worry. You'll get used to it soon." he said with a smile on his face.

"I hope so." I answered with a smile too.

I quickly checked the time and found out, that I was already four minutes late.

"Fuck." I said without even realising it.

"What is going on?" asked concerned Felix.

"I'm already late. Shit. This is my first day. That's not good impression at all." I sighed.

"Oh, then we better hurry, right?" said Felix hurriedly.

"Huh?" I said in confusion.

"Well, it's my fault you'll be late. So I'll show you the way to Channie's, I mean Bang Chan's office and I'll excuse you, that you were helping me with something and that because of it you were late." said Felix with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I asked uncertainly.

"Of course." he said with an angelic smile.

God, I think that I found my guardian angel. This man, he doesn't need to do anything of this and yet. Here he is, showing me the way and excusing me. Even though this all was my fault. I was ready to shed a tear because of him.

"Thank you very much. I really owe you." I said with a great smile and followed him.

"You know, you really don't owe me anything. It's also my fault. And I would be thankful for someone like this back in my days." he said and looked at me.

Since when do angels fall from heaven and join the mafia? I thought to myself.

"It's right around this corner." said Felix and stopped.

"Before we'll enter, I wondered, you have this map from Minho, right?" asked Felix and pointed at the map, that I was still holding in my hand.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked and looked at him with confusion.

"I also got this map when I started here. And to be honest, it didn't help me at all. Rather it got me confused even more." he said and looked at me with pity.

"Oh really?" I asked. Fuck. Then how am I supposed to get anywhere?

"You know. After I realised this, I made my own map. You orient yourself with it according to things around you. It's better than just names of the rooms." he said and I just nodded to let him know, that I'm listening.

"So, you know. I wondered. Would you like me to send you this map?" he asked unsurely.

"Oh my god. You would send it to me? Really? You must be true angel." I said with a great smile. I couldn't believe, how lucky I was. 

I knew I wasn't wrong about this person. He truly is an angel.

"Don't say such a thing." said shyly Felix and I just smiled at him. This boy melts my heart. He's such a sweetheart.

"Okay, so, can you give me your number? I'll send the map to you as soon as I can." he said with a smile.

"Of course." I said and we exchanged our numbers.

All that was left now, was to enter Bang Chan's office and explain myself to him.