27

Disclaimer: This chapter contains adult content. It is not suitable for anyone under age of 18 and may not be suitable for all adult readers. View at your discretion. Aka smuts ahead, guys.

Warning will be placed right in front of the scene and right behind it, so you would be still able to read/enjoy the chapter without any limitations and still be able to avoid the unwanted content. Hope it will help.

Bang Chan POV

"Well, then I guess I can leave her in your hands, Minho." I said and looked at Minho.

"Sure. Follow me y/n. We'll have our first lecture."said smiling Minho and gestured y/n to follow him.

I could see y/n turn and look at Han and Felix with unsure look for the last time and then she disappeared with Minho.

I stared at the place where the two of them disappeared for a little longer and then I decided, that it's time to get to work.

"Sooo, you're not going to tell us, what you said to her?" said Hyunjin with smirk and looked at me.

"What do you mean by that?" asked confused Felix and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Well, I'm pretty sure, that it wasn't a threat. Considering the way she reacted. It must have been something else. Am I right?" said Hyunjin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said calmly.

"What. You don't mean he did...?" said Changbin with a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" asked confused I.N.

"Yeah, I don't understand it too." joined him Felix.

"You don't need to understand it. Cause they are totally wrong."I said and looked at the two innocent, confused boys.

"Now that you're mentioning it, you're maybe right." joined them Han.

"Not you too." I said and rolled my eyes.

"No, look at it. It's pretty possible."continued Han.

"Who would have thought, that you would be this kind of person." said Seungmin.

"You can think whatever you want, but it's just your ridiculous theories."I said and shrugged it off.

"I don't think so. You certainly said something very interesting to y/n." said Hyunjin.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I have other things to do than trying to prove your crazy fantasies wrong." I said and walked to the doors.

"Do you want to make a bet, guys?" I could hear Changbin say.

"I still don't get it." said desperately Felix.

"Yeah, me neither. Explain it to us, please." I could hear I.N.

I just simply ignored them and went to my office.

These crazy guys. Who do they think they're talking to?

I went to my office and closed the door behind me. I let out an exhale that I didn't know I was holding in this whole time.

Fuck. What is this girl doing to me? Making me act this way. And in front of everyone.

I can't help it. She just drives me crazy.

Her whole goddamn being.

Her face. Those all time provoking, sassy eyes of hers. Her kissable lips.

Those hips that I just want to grab and never let go of. The thighs that I want to caress.

Her whole body that I want to destroy. 

I want her under me. 

I want to devour her.

"Oh god." I muttered when I looked down. I had a big bulge down there.

"Shit. I can't work like that. I need to relieve myself." I said and headed to my bedroom to take a shower.

"I swear. Next time you make me this way, you're going to take responsibility, y/n." I said to myself.

We're going to have some fun in the future, y/n. I'm going to break you. Just you wait. 

SMUTS AHEAD!!!

I entered my bathroom and undressed. I was rock hard.

I showered in ice-cold water and hoped, that it would help me to calm down. But it was useless.

"Gosh, I guess there's no other way of getting rid of it, huh?" I mumbled and reached down there.

I started to stroke it slowly. The heat spread all across my body. I could feel the preasurre building up so I picked up the pace a little bit.

And then, all of sudden a picture of y/n appeared in my mind.

I stopped in surprise and stared in to the space for a few seconds.

Why did SHE appeared in my mind while doing this?

Not just that she makes me horny, but she's also the one I'm thinking about while masturbating now? Just what exactly is going on with me?

You know what? It doesn't matter. I'll just think about something else. About some of my many one-night stands.

I started to stroke it again while thinking about one of my favorite one-night stands. It was one of the best sex that I ever had. 

Usually I would finish off quickly, but today nothing. No heat spreading all over my body, no pressure, no excitement.

"Oh come." I murmured.

If this one doesn't work, then we need to use some other.

I tried it with every memory that I could possible think of and nothing. No arousment.

Nothing made me satisfied.

"Gosh, come on. How long is this going to take?" I said angrily.

"Just think about something hot. Something alluring, desirable. Anything!" I said, closed my eyes and relaxed myself.

Then it came. Y/N. She appeared again. And with it the heat all over my body. I was aroused again.

"Fuck."I growled through my teeth, but didn't stop.

I thought about her. How I was kissing her. Touching all over her body. Caressing it.

How our's two hot bodies brushing against each other. How we are tangled.

I sped up and let out a few growls.

In the end I imagined how I entered her. How she moaned underneath me. How she begged me for more.

Just the thought of it was killing me. I wish it was real.

Soon after I finished off.

"Shit." I exhaled. 

I tried to put myself together. To steady my breathing.

END OF SMUTS!!!

Saying that she drives me crazy is too weak word. 

I'm mad. A lunatic. A maniac. 

Just because of her.

Just for her.