43

Y/N POV

"You're right, you got me." I said slightly laughing. 

He was good. He was great.

"What? She has hickeys?" exclaimed unbelieving I.N.

I haven't noticed them." joined him Han.

Chan quickly stood up and got himself in front of me, so he would block any potential curious looks of the boys.

"There's no need for that, Chan." I said and tried to calm him down.

"Let me decide rather there is any need for that or not." said Chan firmly and I didn't oppose him.

"I thought that I made sure there was no visible traces." I could hear Chan mumble for himself.

"You have no hickeys on your neck." said Chan after a few seconds off looking at my neck.

"Wait, no hickeys? So, does that mean that this reasoning of Hyunjin also failed?" asked I.N.

"Do you have any other reason Hyunjin?" asked Han.

"No need for any other reason, Hyunjin got me by that question." I said, acknowledging my loss.

"What do you mean by that?" asked confused Felix.

"Well, my reaction revealed the truth. I covered my neck with my hand when Hyunjin said, that I have hickeys there. This action of mine indicated, that I myself had a reason to think, that there really might be some hickeys, that I should cover.  If nothing between me and Chan happened, would I have any reason to think, that there really might be some hickeys?" I explained and everyone in that moment understood.

"You were a really great opponent, Y/N." said Hyunjin with a great smile on his face.

"Yeah, you weren't bad either." I answered.

Hyunjin reached his hand towards me and I didn't hesitate and shook with it.

"Chan, you need to train her as fast as you can. I want her by my side on one of my missions. She can be really useful." said Hyunjin.

"I'll be looking forward to it." I said smiling.

"So, I won?" asked excited Han.

"Yeah, we won." answered casually Hyunjin.

Some of the guys started to shout in excitement and happiness and the others let out a disappointed exhales.

"What is this all about?" asked Chan and stood beside me. I also looked at the boys woth curiosity and waited for some of them to explain it.

"Well, I don't want you to be mad or something Y/N." started Han.

"Yeah, don't get offended or anything. It's nothing personal." continued Felix.

"Come on guys, just say it." I urged them.

"Well, we made a bet." said Hyunjin casually.

"A bet?" asked carefully Chan afraid of what will follow.

"About how long it will take you guys to be together." said simply Hyunjin.

I could see Chan freeze at the moment. All of sudden everyone was quiet and waiting on my reaction.

"Y/N." called me lightly Chan and gently touched my hand waiting for my reaction.

"I'm sure, that they didn't mean to make any harm. I'm sorry" I cut him off before he could continue.

"That's okay Chan. I'm not offended or anything. I guess it'S only fair, right?" Chan just looked at me in surprise.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. It's just a stupid bet. Sure, it's not really polite but I'm used to it. And it wasn't meant to do any harm, so I'm fine with it." I said and smiled at him.

"You sure? I mean, I'm pretty used to the guys making stupid stuff but you... I don't want you to feel unwelcomed or anything. So" Chan tried but I stopped him again.

"It's really okay, Chan. I'm fine with it. If I wasn't I would make sure to let everyone know." I said and held his hand.

"But" Chan wanted to continue but I heard enoug. He really did care about me. It warms my heart. I'm glad that he worry about me, but there's really no need for it.

I kissed him. Or more like I gave him a small quick peck to make him finally shut up.

The rest of the guys were staring at us for a moment but then they broke the silence with their small giggles and whispers. I decided to break their little chat.

"So, which one of you bet on me and Chan getting into it so soon?" I asked and looked at them.

Everyone looked shy and hesitant all of sudden.

"Oh come on." I insisted.

"Well, me, Changbin and Han betted, that you two will be together by the end of this week." said Hyunjin.

"You too, Han?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Don't take it personally." he tried to defend himself.

"Oh, I will. This is the end of our friendship. You betrayed me." I said ironically.

"Oh come on, how could I bet with the other guys, when it was so obvious." defended himself Han.

"And the rest?" I asked.

"Oh, they betted, that the two of you will be together by the end of the month." said Minho behind me and Chan.

"Oh, finally, you're here." said Changbin to Minho.

"I'm sorry for my delay, but I had some urgent matters." said Minho.

"Yeah, sure, matters."said Hyunjin, and the word matters said like put out like if all of them knew, that what Minho took care of was everything but urgent matters. Whatever, none of my business.

"It's looks like we won, right?" said casually Minho.

"Wait, you're part of this too?" asked Chan in disbelief.

"Couldn't miss a chance to make some easy money." stated just simply Minho.

"Well, I'm really happy for you, Y/N." said Felix and hugged me.

"Even though I'm little bit angry at the fact, that I lost the bet. I'm not gonna deny that. But still, I'm happy for you two." said Felix and I smiled at him little bit unsure.

"What exactly are you happy for, Felix? If I may ask." I asked and Felix looked at me like at a crazy person. I don't blame him, I sometimes look exactly like one.

"Well, for you guys being together, you know, dating." he tried to explain to me slowly. He probably thinks that I didn't understand. Sure, my korean is good, but every foreigner has from time to time hard time to understand something.

"Oh, so your bet was about this?" I asked and he just kept staring at me.

"About us dating? But we aren't dating. Don't get confused. You got it all wrong." I said and laughed a little bit.