36

Y/N POV

I woke up because of bright light shining on me. I opened my eyes and a slight headache striked me.

"Huh." I just let out a small groan trying to remember what happened yesterday.

Yesterday. I was drinking with the guys. Then I went to my bedroom but Bang Chan caught up to me and went with me. We ended in his bedroom instead and then...

My face turned red at the memory. What have I done? I need to get out of here as fast as I can.

I tried to get up but something was stopping me from doing so. I looked and found out, that it was Bang Chan's arm still holding me by waist.

"Where do you think you're going, darling?" he said still half asleep and pulled me to him again.

Now was my bare back leaning on his chest. Wait. Bare back? I looked hurriedly down and realized, that I still have at least my panties on. Better than nothing, I guess.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I said while Bang Chan's grip tightened on me.

"Oh really? By the looks of your face it looked more like you were going to run away from me." he said and looked at me.

Just for how long is he awake? How does he know it?

"Oh, that's nonsense. I was just going to the bathroom, nothing more." I lied and hoped that it wasn't as obvious as I thought it was.

"Oh really?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and I hurriedly nodded in agreement.

"Then I guess you can go." he said and put away his arm that was just a few seconds ago holding on my waist like his life depends on it.

I sat up and just when I was about to stand up Bang Chan's hand grasped my wrist and pulled me to him yet again.

I just gave him a confused look waiting for his explanation.

"But before you go, how about a morning kiss?" he said staring right into my soul.

"I I'm sorry? What did you just say?" I asked confused.

"You know what I mean." he said pulling me even closer. Our faces now a few inches apart.

"What makes you think we're close enough for something like this?" I said and looked at him.

"I don't know, I just thought when someone is moaning your name all night long and telling you to make them yours, then that's enough close for a kiss." he said casually while my face turned red.

All things that happened yesterday reappeared and I really didn't want them to do that.

"Or maybe it was" Bang Chan started, but I didn't let him finish. I connected our lips into a kiss. I wasn't going to let him say a single word. I don't want him to make me remember anything more. I'm not ready for it. Not yet.

Bang Chan's tongue went right into my mouth, making from a nice morning kiss a hot make out session. His hand slowly coming to my hip and making out of this way more then what he said it's going to be.

I went along for a little and even enjoyed it, but when he grasped my hip I snapped back to reality, pushed him from me and stood up.

"I think that was enough for a morning kiss, don't you think so? I going to the bathroom now." I said and saw Bang Chan's smile before I rushed to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and let out an exhale, that I was holding in this whole time.

I looked into the mirror and almost didn't recognise myself. Messy hair, swollen lips, hickeys everywhere.