39

Bang Chan POV

After the kissed, Y/N pulled herself from me.

"We should probably go change. Or at least I should, it's already late." she said and looked at herself.

When I followed her look I noticed that all she was wearing at the moment was just a towel. 

Just one little towel that was wrapped around her was all she had.

"Don't even try to think about it." she said with a serious expression.

"What? I ain't thinking about anything. What are you talking about?" I said and checked her out with a little smirk on my face.

"Okay, that is enough for today, mr. Bang. I really need to go to shower, change and start working." she said and pushed me out of the bathroom.

"Oh come on, don't I deserve some kind of a reward? In the end, I got rid of the bug, just how you wanted from me." I said still smirking and looking at her. 

She blushed and just stared at me for a moment with her mouth wide open. I got her. She didn't know how to react. She was cute like that.

I like it. I like her.

Just one look at her gives me butterflies in my stomach. Just hearing her voice sends shivers through my whole body. Just her smile warms me better than any fire ever could.

"I really appreciate your hard work, mr. Bang. So, like the good employee that I am, I shall reward you with a hard work too." she said smiling.

"But I think, that we could find a different, more satisfying reward." I started.

"I'll be right in the office, mr. Bang." she said and closed the door right in front of me.

I just chuckled and went change myself.

After a while Y/N got out of the bathroom still just in the towel.

"Oh, so in the end, we have decided for the different kind of reward?" I said with a smile on my face and a raised eyebrow.

"Have you seen my clothes somewhere? I left them in the bathroom yesterday, but I can't find them anywhere." she just said instead, ignoring my previous comment.

"Yeah, here." I said and grabbed her clothes from my wardrobe and gave them to her.

"But, how?" she asked puzzled.

"I put them there yesterday, after you passed out." I just said casually, but Y/N just kept staring at me.

"Why would you?" she started but I didn't let her finish.

"I went to take shower and I noticed them lying there, so I put them in my wardrobe. So nothing would happen to them." I just simply added.

"Ohh, thanks then." Y/N said and turned, trying to go back to the bathroom to change.

"Today we are shy? You weren't so shy yesterday. You didn't mind showing me what you have." I said teasing her.

"I... I won't comment this." she just stuttered out and then rushed to the bathroom.

"Yeah, she's cute. Really cute." I said to myself smiling. 

.

.

.

You really have to be crazy Bang Chan. This just can't end well. No matter how I look at it, this is going to be a disaster.

Gosh, then why am I doing it? 

There's really no other explanation. I'm crazy.

I'm crazy about her.