33

Y/N POV

I had a nice chat with I.N while we were having dinner. We talked a lot. About ourselves, our hobbies, what brought him to the mafia etc. We had more than just our age in common. I had a great time. 

Soon after Han joined us and we all laughed a lot together. For a moment I forgot, that I should hate these guys. 

Everything went just great. Han even added I.N to our group chat, so that we all could hang out together. Everything was perfect, until I realized something.

Bang Chan. He was staring at me this whole time. Can this man make it even more obvious?

The way he looked not just at me, but also at others. It was obvious. 

Chris, I swear to god. Not now.

Looking at me with lust and at your friends with anger, almost jealousy. I'm not sure why, but it excites me. Makes me sweat. Butterflies in my stomach. Blank mind.

"It's hot in here, don't you think, guys?" I asked with a smile and unbuttoned few buttons on my blouse.

"You think so?" asked Han and looked at me.

"Here you go, you should drink something, y/n. Are you okay? Aren't you sick?" asked worriedly I.N.

"No, I'm alright. Don't worry. It's just really hot in here." I said and smiled at him lightly.

"Should we open window or something?"asked Han.

"No need to. The dinner will end soon and I wil go study with Minho, so there's no point in that." I said and smiled at Han.

"Okay, but if you feel sick tell it to Minho or someone. He may be strict, but he would never do something, that could endanger someone else. Especially when he cares about this person." said Han and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Han. Will do." I said and smiled at him, grateful, that I have a friend like him.

"I think that I can say, that today's dinner is over. Take care of your most urgent stuff and then rest. You deserve it." Bang Chan said and everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone was about to leave, when Hyunjin spoke up.

"Before we leave, let's get to know our new member a little bit better. In the end, she's going to spend with us a lot of time. And since this is our first dinner, she deserves a special dose of attention." said Hyunjin.

Just what is his plan? This sounds way too normal and nice. He loves to make drama. I don't believe he does this just for the good of me or the members.

However, it seemed as a good idea to everyone else.

"I don't think there's really need for it, guys. In the end you probably know everything about me. Remember the presentation?" I reminded them.

"It's alright y/n. You can tell us about your hobbies or family." said Felix with a smile and tring to cheer me up.

"Well, if there's no other way." I said and looked at them, but they didn't seem like letting me go without me saying something about myself first.

"I don't really have any hobbies. I'm a workaholic, so most of my time I just work or think about work." I said with a little laugh. I looked around me. Han gesturing me to continue, Felix cheering on me and I.N excitedly waiting for my next word.

These guys, they really help me. I'm glad I have them.

"Well, when I'm not working or thinking about work by some miracle, I like to take a hot bath, watch some interesting kdrama, hang out with Aera or drink some wine." I said with a little smile. Everyone listening me, like their lives depend on it.