༒︎EP- 1༒︎

5 years later

5 years later..
[Seoul hospital]

Two people can be heard laughing loudly in a cabin. Their laugh echoed in the whole room and any passerby would think that the people inside their have gone crazy. No way a person would believe that there was a counselling session going on inside because all they could hear was giggling and screaming of the people inside the room.
But thankfully, it was soundproof.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Inside the cabin

The male sitting on the reserved seat of a doctor threw back his head and let out a loud, humorless laugh. Crossing his arms over his stomach in an attempt to catch his breath.When he laughs, his eyes crinkle at the corners. The woman sitting right in front of him tried to suppress her giggling, but ended up bursting into loud laughter seeing him in this state.

The doctor was none other than Jackson Wang.

And the woman right there was none other than Y/N who happened to be one of his patients

You all might be wondering that why are they laughing like that? Its because Seojun and Eunwoo yesterday were caught. Doing what? Simple.

Y/N, her mom and her dad were out for some family dinner and Eunwoo and Seojun didn't go out because they told them that they have some very 'important' work of office apparently so they need tk stay at their workplace.

But on the way of their restaurant, Y/N's father remembered that he forgot to bring the wallet which contains all his money and credit card. They took a U-turn and found their home unlocked which surprised them.