༒︎EP-11༒︎

Jackson held Y/N's hand knowing that she is scared. But in a moment, the firing died. But Y/N's eyes widened in shock and anticipation to see the fight of the person she dreaded the most.

"Marrying someone else in my presence tigress?"

Y/N's mouth hanged wide open. As if she couldn't believe who is standing in front of her now with a wide smirk adorning his face.

"Y-You T-Taehyung?"  These words escaped her mouth making Jackson froze. He..He is Taehyung? Jackson isn't a fool to understand all this.... crashing thier wedding like this.

Suddenly Taehyung held out his two fingers beckoning his men to hold down the rest people present there.

His men quickly followed his order and everyone were held down against their will struggling to get free.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU F*CKING BRAT!  LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE."  Eunwoo screamed loudly making Taehyung chuckle.

"Guards! Take everyone out from here except my gorgeous bride." Complying with his order, everyone were pushed out. Jackson's and Y/N's family were struggling to get free throwing every profanity at Taehyung they could remember and cursing him.

Jackson also got forcefully separated from Y/N who is scared to death right now. After everyone was pushed out of door, Taehyung moved closer to Y/N whose heart is about to come out of chest.

"W-What do you want Taehyung? P-please leave why are y-you doing this?" She asked as a drop of tear escaped her orbs making his heart clench. Why does this always happens to her? When she was trying to move on and erase her past, Taehyung was right in front of her.