༒︎EP- 9༒︎

☢︎︎The unbearable heartache☢︎︎

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Can I say something to you?" He asked her softly.

she hummed still lost in his scent.

"I'm proud of you."

She gazed at him processing his words and clutched his shoulder. His words touched her heart. She looked at him lovingly. Thier heartbeat rose. She leaned closer. Very close brushing her soft lips on his. Jackson widened his eyes. His hold on her waist loosening. "Wh—" his words got muffled in his mouth as Y/N pressed her lips on his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, getting on her tiptoes.

His eyes closed involuntarily as his hands found her waist. She felt a tingling sensation wherever his hands touched. He wrapped his one hand around the back of her head and stroked her Brown locks lovingly. With his towering height, she had to reach up on her tiptoes but he yanked her up, pulling her more closer to him. She could feel the heat of his body warming her. She was clinging onto his body, her feet in the air. A moment of bliss.

Unknowingly, tears started gathering at the corner of her eyes. She is getting emotional. Because today, she felt like she can love again. Love someone else rightfully.

When they both ran out of thier breathe, they pulled away. Their nosew still touching. He looked in to her eyes while she stared st him too. He frowned looking ag her glistening eyes. "Don't cry
Y/N. Its hurts to see you crying Do you want ice cream. It always helps you right. Should I bring it? It will help you." He whispered

She squeezed her eyes shut and
bit her lip.They just kissed and instead of thinking about that, he was more concerned about her tears. It warmed her heart. She placed both of her hands on his cheeks. "I don't need anything Jackson. I am lucky enough to have someone like you in my life. Thankyou for being with me." She said nudging his nose as he smiled. A genuine soft smile. "No worries lil tigress. Anything for my bean."

She grin at his cute endearments.
"So when should we marry?" She asked playfully toying with his shirt and he sat down on the matress with Y/N on his lap. "Its upto you my highness! If you sau, we shall get married now itself."Jackson smirked as she too.