EP-15

Author's perspective

As soon as they both revived their breaths, the atmosphere turned heavy. Both didn't dare to say anything. One was controlling her anger while the other one was controlling his fear. Jimin here is almost at the verge of having a panic attack detecting the intensity with which Y/N is analysing his every move. She was watching each and every move made by him which made his squirm.

  Suddenly he couldn't comprehend any words to begin his apology with. The guilt of his deeds is making him drown in shame. Nevertheless he had to clear the misunderstandings.

"Y-Y/N?" He intended to ask for an apology but it was far away when he couldn't even dare to take her name confidently. He was pragmatically questioning his entire existence. Y/N's sharp glare only made it more worse. When she realised how nervous the poor boy looked, she finally heaved a heavy sigh, as she looked at him expecting to speak but he dared not making her more annoyed. She was like a ticking time bomb ready to explode anytime.

"What exactly is your plan Jimin? What do you want now?" Y/N questioned rather in an annoyed and uninterested tone, Y/N wanted him to leave her alone as fast as possible. Her head was aching with all of this sudden change of things. His being kidnapped from her own wedding.

"I am sorry." He finally spoke. Internally cringing at his choice of words but he couldn't make himself say more. His face was scrunched off as if he were in pain and he was taking shallow breaths in quick pace. He took a step closer while his left hand, cupping her face looking at her with pleading and teary eyes.

Y/N stood still doing nothing. Neither returning his advances nor rejecting it. Just staring back into his eyes. Her face was masked with a poker expression.

Jimin pleaded with his eyes for her
to respond. When she still didn't, he said, "I am so fucking sorry for my stupidity Y/N. It was me, you all had to suffer because of me. I was the villain and I take responsibility for all my actions but please don't be angry at Taehyung. He has nothing to do with this. He is innocent."

Y/N  kept looking at him with an indecipherable face. A gust of wind caused her hair to flutter over her face. She combed it with her fingers and tucked it behind her ear. Then all of a sudden, she pushed him off forcefully and freed herself from his hold. She started laughing making Jimin perplexed and gloomy.

"Okay and? Are you done? Is that all? You may leave now" Y/N spat every word with so much hate that made Jimin flinch. Yet he was as adamant as her, he will surely fix things, he swore to himself.

"Y/N please! Believe me it was me who proposed the bet an-"

"And what? He accepted it. That's the truth. It was all a game for him.For you. I meant nothing. You all decided to play with my heart when I did nothing to you. Why? WHY? Was my heart that insignificant to all of you eyes that none of you ever had an ounce of guilt creating a facade for me huh?" Y/N had lost it. She was enraged and all the emotions that she suppressed started overpowering her demeanor. Jimin on the other hand was having a hard time suppressing his tears as all of this is happening because of him. Had he not made that fucking stupid deal, they would have been happy.

"No no no Y/N. I tricked him into this. I was the one to play the gamble and you and Taehyung suffered. Believe me he loves you so much. From the very beginning. It was me pressuring him to accept it but deep down all of us knew that he wouldn't break your heart, that's why nobody attempted to tell you. You had Taehyung and all of us wrapped around you already. Beleive me Y/N, Taehyung would never hurt you."