༒︎EP- 2༒︎

Lee's Mansion[ 11:00 A

Lee's Mansion
[ 11:00 A.M]

After the breakfast in a cozy restaurant, both Y/N and Jackson are now going to her home.

Jackson hurriedly parked the car,  not even glancing at Y/N who rolled her eyes at how eager he looked to meet her parents when he had just seen them yesterday, nor caring about the female he left behind, he just ran like a small kid and opened the door of the house in a dramatic way while panting loudly.

"GOOD MORNING MY FAVOURITE UNCLE!" Jackson scream loudly while running towards the direction where Y/N's father was sitting on the couch and reading a newspaper, in the living room.

His ears perked up listening to Jackson's voice.

"JACKSON, MY BOY!" he also shouted with enthusiasm in his voice seeing his dear son  with a big smile on his face, who ran to him and hug him tightly while giggling.

"You both are acting like you
have never seen each other for
like months when you just met yesterday. Stop with your daily dramas, Come and eat breakfast now" Says Mrs Lee, done with the father and Jackson and their iconic duo, while turning to go to kitchen with a smile on her face, she just love her two dorks.

"NO NEED AUNTY! ALREADY I HAVE HAD IT WITH Y/N."
He yelled back at her.

Y/N entered the house that moment and again rolled her eyes seeing their cheesy moment.
That time Seojun came in his nightwear looking ever so cute in his sleepy daze and yawned.
His ass was paining because how rough Eunwoo went on him last night who is now sleeping soundly without any care of this damn world.

He lazily got downstairs amd hugged Y/N who bent her back a little due to his weight hugging him.

Here too, Both Uncle and his son quickly let go of each other and run to go to the dinning table, not wanting to annoy Mrs Lee and sit down with a sheepish smile on their faces. Y/N somehow dragged Seojun to the couch and left him who quickly fell asleep again scrunching his eyebrows.

She also sat along with Mrs Lee who was busy glaring at Jackson and her husband Baehyun who just smirked in victory.

"Don't be jealous my love, we all know that all my children love me more than you. And now Jackson too." He remarked proudly making Y/N and Jackson choke on thier water. Y/N signed Jackson from her eyes clearing her throat who smiled nervously. They both wanted to sneak into Y/N's room knowing thier parent's bickering is about to start.