EP- 14

Author's perspective

My eyes pooled with tears as I processed that what have I said. Taehyung was about to leave the room but stopped and whispered,"I may be ruthless, I may even be a killer but not a rapist Y/N...not a rapist”

-------

It has been 2 hours since the heated argument. Y/N hadn't seen Taehyung in these 2 hours. She was laying in the bed lost in her thoughts. She was fighting with her inner demons. She was furious at Taehyung for what he had done and then he had the audacity to try to guilt trip her this morning. This thought itself was enough to make her feel enraged.

But wasn't it your fault too to call him rapist? Don't you think you exaggerate a bit too far Y/N? Her mind spoke in the back of her head making her a little bit guilty too. But she can't help it , can she? Taehyung is the same man who abducted her, kidnapped her from her own wedding and kissed her forcefully this morning...she couldn't help but divert her thoughts to that thing this morning.

She turned her back towards the ceiling and screamed whilst covering her whole face into the pillow. She starting punching it aggressively. Again. Again when everything was going to fall back in place, everything got ruined in one moment. Why always her? She didn't do anything wrong to anyone. Why is she getting punished for nothing? She wanted answers to many unsettling questions which were messing her head

As she was coping with her breakdown, a knock on her door interrupted it. Her ferocious eyes looked towards the door in extreme anger. She can't deal with another shit right now.

"Who the f*ck it is now?" She roared jumping from the bed and marching towards the door. Her face morphed into an expression looking like she could murder anyone who tries to mess with her.

-.-.-.-.-

Jimin, who was after battling with himself for about 1 hours decided to knock on the door of the person to whom he owes much explanation.
He couldn't believe that he was finally going to confront Y/N. He will try his level best to make everything right between Y/N and Taehyung as he was the reason of thier departure.

But the hopeful little smile which was adorning his face vanished as soon as he heard her. He flinched at her hateful voice and sweat beads starting forming on his forehead. Soon the door snapped opened revealing the angry tigress who was ready to pounce on Jimin.

-.-.-.-.-

"YOU!" Y/N screamed looking at the nervous face of Jimin who was nervously smiling at her rubbing his neck.

"Uh..Umm hey Y-Y/N! H-How was y-your nap?" Jimin mentally slapped himself for asking such dumb question. She didn't take a f*cking nap. She was made unconscious for god's sake.

"Oh I had a marvellous sleep knowing the fact that I was practically kidnapped from my wedding and my family members and Jackson would be worried sick about me...but I am here, sleeping, taking the best nap of my life." Y/N replied sarcasticly narrowing her eyes at Jimin while he was trembling. She surely had changed a lot now. Even being a mafia, the girl standing in front of him has the power to make him feel threatened for his dear life.