༒︎EP-12༒︎

Y/N doesn't know how long she has been been asleep

Y/N doesn't know how long she has been been asleep. Now as when she woke up and stared blankly at the floor still couldn't digest that Taehyung has kidnapped her from her own wedding. The urge to strangle him till he couldn't breathe and throwing all profanities she can is increasing.

Just then she heard the opening of the door but she didn't move a bit. There was standing Taehyung looking at Y/N adoringly still in the euphoria of getting his love with him finally. He slowly came in, carrying a tray of food.

"Good morning, baby. Here, I have asked the maid to make breakfast for us. And I especially told her to make your favourite one. Also she was the one to change your dress just in case if you want to know. " he exclaimed, putting the tray on the dining table with a gentle smile on his face.

Y/N didn't say anything and rolled her eyes at him. She noticed that her wedding dress was gone but instead replaced by a tank top and trousers.

Taehyung internally chuckled at that and smiled even wider. "Are you angry that I left you in bed alone? Hmm?" he walked closer to you, kissing your forehead.
Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief as she immediately pushed him off and wiped her forehead harshly as if his touch burnt her.

Taehyung's eyes darkened at her actions. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT AGAIN. I AM NOT YOUR F*CKING GIRLFRIEND."

Y/N yelled at him harshly. Taehyung was amused to say the least. She is not the old Y/N anymore who was innocent but a strong woman now.

"And what if I do?" He smirked looking at her bewildered expression. "You won't you piece of shit. Get that in your small peanut size brain and I am leaving." Y/N exclaimed harshly making Taehyung fume in anger.

He narrowed his eyes at the mention of her leaving him.

Y/N's perspective༒︎

I could see his eyes raging in anger, as he clenched his jaw whilst glaring at me. But that didn't effect me. He is the one who was at fault. He came near me and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me to his chest once again as he nuzzled his nose into my neck making my eyes widened. Didn't he hear what I have said? I tried to escape his arms struggling but he kept tightening his hold.

"No!" he said with a dark tone. "You are not leaving me my love but I can see that you, my baby, are starting to get feisty by passing moments, not that I  mind, because beleive me—”