༒︎EP- 6༒︎

Short chapter ahead~

☢︎︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

Y/N was gazing at the burning memories with a satisfied yet gloomy face but suddenly he moment got interrupted by her mother's yelling calling out for her.

She got up and closed the glass slider shutting it softly. Closing the curtains, darkness engulfed her room as no lights were except except for a little light that managed to get into her room through the small window.

 Closing the curtains, darkness engulfed her room as no lights were except except for a little light that managed to get into her room through the small window

[Imagine this with no lights on right now]

She got in her room and muttered a small, "Yes Eomma?"

"BABY JACKSON'S PARENTS ARE OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW. They even told that when Jackson heard about it, he got shocked and left the home. Maybe to celebrate. I am so happy today. I am going to make your favourite food today. And Eunwoo and Seojun will be home soon. "

Her mom yelled from the other side being ecstatic and went away leaving her in small confusion. Out of all the information, only one sentence managed to get her attention. Jackson went away? Something didn't seem right to her. Her frown only deepened thinking that. Why would he walk away?
As far as she predicated, he should have been happy right?

Or she mistaken his friendship for her as love? But she can see the pure love in his eyes just for her. After Taehyung, he was the first ever man who made her feel butterflies in her stomach, who made her blush.

Wasn't he happy? Or is just that she is over thinking too much. And why her heart still lacks something? A missing feeling. She is sure that she moved on from Taehyung....but then why there is a void place in her heart.
Why didn't like the idea of moving on? Why she wanted to hold back?