༒︎EP- 8༒︎

~🥀~

~🥀~

☯︎I am proud of you☯︎

I am proud of you☯︎

꧁☯︎꧂

She continued,
" And I like y-,"

But her words died in her throat when he interrupted her and yelled the words she never wanted to listen again.

"NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU STILL GOT FEELINGS FOR YOUR EX! You still have an empty space in your heart which can only be filled by him. You are still waiting for him."

Jackson sat on the bed while harshly pulling his hairs. Tear after tear escaped his irises. Locking the bright light behind the closed curtains of his moist eyes, he stayed still. Not even moving an inch. Why is she making it more difficult for him? Even if he had not been a doctor, then also he wasn't a fool to not know about her feelings.

"I-I J-Jackson I don't l-"

"Don't even dare t-to lie to m-me Y/N." Jackson interrupted her trying to came out stern yet he stuttered. He tried to supress his sobs. Y/N also sat beside him looking at him with teary eyes. She never knew how much she hurted this man who helped her in her worst time.

"I might still have feelings for him as he was....he was my first love. And first love is always special. No one can f-forget it." Y/N chuckled softly as her voice cracked a little.

Jackson clenched the bedsheets in his tight fists controlling his rage. He was hurt. Why is she telling him that? To add more salt in his wounds. He decided o gi back home and say no for this marrige. She won't be happy with him. There are so much more men who deserves her. Sadly he wasn't the one.