𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Well, I never thought that I would have to write this but I have to looking at the comments

First of all the questions, do you all really think that all the fault was of Taehyung and whatever he will do for Y/N, he doesn't deserve a second chance? I am NOT saying that Y/N will end up with Taehyung.

First of all, everyone please just stop assuming that Y/N will end up with Taehyung only. There are almost equal chances of Jackson getting Y/N. 

Let me make some of the things very clear. I think some of you didn't really got season 1 views.

Taehyung was at fault. I admit. He is at very much fault. He accepted the bet but for whom? Jimin! His best friend.

He had the option to make Jimin a good person(Jimin agreed to leave his playboy ways). That's how he accepted the bet. He didn't even knew Y/N properly and that was his fault. He shouldn't have done it. Because playing with hearts is really terrible but don't you all think that he gave himself punsishment for that?

He accepted the bet at first but also you can't change the fact that he was manipulated and accepted just to get close to Y/N. Yes he has anger issues but he also has a specific reason.But after his mistakes, now he is paying for his sins. He truly loves Y/N and in upcoming chapters, you will see the progress in him too.

And also Y/N will now make him pay. She is not gonna be one of those protagonist who have no ounce of self respect in them. She is a strong woman. And I beg all of you to just believe in what I write. I never mentioned that Y/N will end up with Taehyung.  But the probability is slightly higher as it is a Taehyung ff, isn't it?

Now reaching at this point I totally understand the fact that I can't make everyone satisfied so I won't even try in the first place because I will not change my plot now.

If you like this story and wish to continue it, I really am grateful for your trust and patience in me and I can promise that you won't be disappointed, but if you don't want to continue this story, you'll find so many other brilliant stories to read I know. I will never force you to read this book because I know that not every story matches everyone's taste so from now on, I will not compromise with my ideas to satisfy everyone's taste.

I am not an experienced writer so I understand that this book might not be good but those who sre sticking up with me, I love you all. Its just that studies are taking a toll over me so I might take time to update. Please bear with me. I purple you all 🖤💜