༒︎EP- 5༒︎

Playing with her fingers and sighing, she finally looked at them back right in their eyes and just prayed, I hope I made the right decision

"Appa Eomma I.........I-I am ready to marry Jackson."
She closed her eyes tightly when she was suddenly engulfed by her father who was smiling widely while patting her head lovingly. Her Eomma screamed in excitement clapping her hands like a small kid who got her favourite ice cream.

Y/N looked this scene with teary eyes. Now she is sure that she made the right decision. No parents want bad for their children and she is certain that Jackson is a perfect match for her. He cares for her, adore her, listen to her...and most important he respects her but still she couldn't help but remember a certain someone which sent a pang to her heart.

No....she didn't forget Taehyung. She can never forget him. No matter how much he hurted her, she can never forget his face. But the thing which changed is that her love for him in past is now converted into immense hate for him.

How he played with her feelings like she was some sort of doll. How everyone chose to keep her in dark even after knowing the bet. Everything is crystal clear in her mind. Unknowingly a lone tear escaped her eye which she wiped immediately after breaking the hug from her father.

"I promise my princess, you will never regret this choice. You don't know how much happy I am today. Let me tell this news to his parents. I am sure that Jackson would go crazy after hearing this."

Her father chirped happily making her smile. Every person witnessing the scene in the house were very happy. Y/N has always treated them as their own and Jackson was like their own son and friend. They were elated to see that these two will now be together.

Only one person was shivering in fear listening to Y/N's decision.

"S-Sir M-M-Ma'am said y-yes f-....hello? Hello S-Sir?"
Cold sweat started dripping from his forehead when he saw that his boss has already hung up the call.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Inside Taehyung's office