༒︎EP- 4༒︎

The next day[Lee Mansion ]

The next day
[Lee Mansion ]

"Appa! Eomma! I am home" shouted Y/N while entering the mansion. Closing the door, she went towards thier direction while wiping out the sweat from her forehead.

She had gone to meet Jackson. It has become her daily routine. She would meet him, they would goof around like kids and him dropping her to home after a sweet bye. She loves her bestfriend....Mr cuddles.

“Hey sweetie, How are you? Jackson didn't come? I thought he would atleast come here and sit for a while." Her mom asked giving he a hug when she entered in the living room.

"No Eomma, actually something came up in the hospital and apparently, his fellow doctor mates needs some help from him to study a case, so he volunteered to help them. But what happened why you look so tensed? Is something wrong? " asked Y/N , fist bumping with her dad and sitting comfortably on a sofa opposite to her parents facing them straight with a frown on her face.

"Uh...yeah. Umm Actually.." trailed her mother, giving a look to her husband asking for help. "What's the matter Eomma? Is everything alright, you're making me worried. Appa?” she look back and forth between her mother and father, with worried look unable to understand the matter.

Her father takes a deep breath an said with a serious tone and his gaze piercing right through her body. "Y/N, you know we love you right. And would never do anything that's not in your favour. You trust us right?”

She know when her father calls her with her name then it's a serious matter. Nodding uncertainly to his question with hesitation, she muttered in a small voice,"Of course I do appa."

"Look Y/N I am going to be straight and honest with you. Because I don't want you to think like we are burdening you or trying to control you or your future. Please remember that at the end, only your decision will be the last and final. Only your decision matters regardless of what others are saying, Okay?" Her father start with a serious voice yet soft expression on his face.

He never wants her daughter to compromise. He wants her daughter to understand him amd her Eomma. "Appa I-"

"Let me finish first then you can say what you want." Her father said cutting her off. In which she again nodded hesitantly. To be honest, she was scared the way her parents were  talking to her with seriousness was making her slightly worried yet scared.