༒︎EP- 7༒︎

꧁☯︎꧂

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥

꧁☯︎꧂

~🥀~

"Why did you do this Y/N?" He spoke in his coldest tone as Y/N stood there, too stunned to speak anything. Her brain refused to process his words as her heartbeat increased. Why did he broke into her rook like that?

Not replying to his words, she just whispered in tiny voice, "Y-You...here?"

She uttered in absolute disbelief.

"What is this Jackson? How can you do this? Have you seen what time is it and why did you enter from my window like a thief and Gosh! I literally had an heart attack. I thought the person was going to kip- Umm
..Hmmppppppppp."

Her rambling got cut off when Jackson again covered her mouth with his hand and glared at her. His hardened burning gaze made her shiver. He looked beyond angry.

Suddenly a squeak left her mouth when he removed his hand from her covered mouth and instead her back came in contact with a rough surface of the wall. His hands had her wrists pinned by her head on the wall causing her to arch a back a little. His chest rising up and falling down as he closed his eyes.

But Y/N wasn't scared. Neither she whimpered nor she flinched when she looked directly st his dark orbs. Because his eyes were reflecting his emotions. He was not angry, he was hurt. His eyes were glowing with tears but not from anger but from pain.

His tight grip on her shoulders was not bruising but trembling. And this made her feel scared. She was beyond confused and hurt by his behaviour. Hurt by witnessing his vulnerable condition.