Chapter 6

Third person's POV

The young Princess's oath of vengeance has lit the fire of hope inside almost every person in Castlemaine. Thousands and thousands of young healthy men volunteer to join Chaeyoung's secretly built army. Nobles and rich people contribute from gold to money to all necessary resources like food, weapons, clothing materials.

Only in a few weeks, Princess Chaeyoung is already able to gather a large, strong and well trained army, with the help of Minister of war and Chief of royal guards. They are all in for the same purpose, and that made them even stronger.

Princess Chaeyoung, together with all the Councillors and Ministers are all here in this meeting room, discussing the next steps,

'Your Highness, what should we do next?' Trade Minister asks,

'We have an army of around ten thousands men, but to beat the famous unbeatable army of Macedon, it's not enough.' Chaeyoung replies. She then stands up and takes a deep breath to announce the important decision that she had in mind, 'First, we will take back the palace, as well as kill all the puppets that King Myoui had placed in our capital city, and I mean every single one of them.'

'So that the news of our revolution won't be spread to Macedon.' State Councillor continues for the young Princess, he understands exactly what's in Chaeyoung's mind,

Chaeyoung nods her head at him, she continues, 'Once we take control of our palace, the royal army will be back under our lead. The royal army plus the army which we have now, will have a better chance against Macedon.'

Everyone nods their head, agreeing with the plan,

'We will make our move in three days, we take them down when they least expected.' Chaeyoung finishes it off.

As planned, three days later, they divided into many groups. Among those groups there are three most important groups which responsible for three most important areas. The first group is led by the Minister of war, heading straight to the capital Bureau. Second group is led by Chief of royal guards, attacking the main Government Office, making way for the third group which is led by Princess Chaeyoung herself, together with Dahyun and JeongYeon, they head straight inside the palace and take back the throne from the useless ruler in charge who was placed there by King Myoui.

Together, they all attack at once, completely taken those puppets by surprise. They get in those areas and swiftly kill every single Northerners that they found. In just one afternoon, the revolution has completed successfully, Princess Chaeyoung takes back her throne as well as the complete control of the whole capital city.

'Hooray to our great Queen!' The soldiers shout out of excitement. The taste of victory has them all hyped up,

The young Princess is a bit taken aback at the sudden Queen title, 'Wait, I'm too young to be a Queen of a Kingdom.' She tells them,

'Your Majesty, you are the sole heir to the throne. You just led us to take back control of our Kingdom. You are more than capable and have every rights to be the Queen of Castlemaine.' State Councillor speaks on behalf of everyone,

'Yes, you are our Queen! Forever our Queen!' The soldiers shout out loud,

Chaeyoung wasn't prepared for this but the royal blood in her veins is undeniable, 'I will be your unofficial Queen for now. And I will only become a Queen officially after taking down Macedon.' She announced,

'Long live the Queen! Please lead us to victory! Victory! Victory! Victory!' Everybody shouts while kneeling down at their new well respected Queen.