Chapter V

Harry realized the intensity of the chaos he had put the planet into after he showed up at TSA. He dragged the his foot on the lane as he headed home. Well,he knew he couldn't and shouldn't change his mind,but the support wasn't just there.

Now,everyone looked at him as if he were going to end the planet for good. Anyways,he would keep on to what Mr Bernard said, Don't worry,all is well.

"Look who's home?" Harland welcomed as he gave Harry a big tight hug. Harry was in a gloomy mood. The ever innocent green eyes appeared before him,Hayley bumped into his arms as he let out a chuckle.

"My pumpkin." Harry said as he lifted her up in the air as she toyed with the ceiling.
"I love you an infinity." Harry said as he pecked Hayley on the forehead putting her down.

"Where's big bruv Hader?" Harry required.

"He is at backyard,attending to some greens in the garden." Harland replied as he left for his room. Harry figured out that Harland's reaction actually opposite to what he expected.

"Savior of the planet." Hader called out as he picked a fruit from it's stem.

"Spare me that title,brother." Harry said with his calm seventeen year old voice. His age was actually what he never talked about. He looked older,except for beards.

"Every action has simultaneous reactions. That was what Nivadra Nikov said before he died. Don't mind what they say." Hader advised with a much more friendly voice than that of a brother. They both nodded their heads and they left for the kitchen.

"We were actually waiting for...YOU." Harland announced as he beamed a gleeful smile at his younger brother,Harry. Puzzled,Harry asked,
"What suddenly changed your mind?"

"A thing of beauty." Harland said. Well,I am getting confused with the 'H' names out here.

"And what may that be?" Hader asked already knowing the answer.

"Purpose." The trinity said.

"Purpose." Hayley said as Harland patted her light brown hair dripping over her pecky shoulders.

"I am going over to Matty's." She announced briskly.

"Bye!!" The trinity waved waved the uni-ty. I meant, only her. Uni for one.

"Don't get too rough,dear." Hader advised.

"Go play,big bird." Harland prodded as the trinity bursted into smiles.

"Let's eat." Hader ordered as they clanged their spoons against the ceramics sending a wave of tunes into the air.

"You've really got big guts you know." Bethany said as he walked besides Harry. Wait,did I just say 'he' ? She is a she. Bethany is a she,please.

"Yep,you're not the first to say so." Harry replied.

"Don't mind what they s-
.
"I know,I'm only saving their ungrateful asses." Harry interrupted and stopped as he looked straight into her pure blue eyes met with his hazel.

It was a powerful combination,electric surges went up their bodies. They knew it. The sudden unspoken thing between them both has sprung up a new life within them. They were brought from their trances by the horrid honk of a refuse disposal truck.

"Hey boy!" A grey bearded man called from the truck. Harry turned paying him an attention.

"Get me that bin beside you." The truck guy sounded authoritarian. Harry never liked dictators.

"Please..." The man added. Harry held it out towards,the truck brought out an automated crane and off the bin went into the truck.

"Thanks." The man yelled out as the truck zoomed off. The two jolly classmates left the scene as all they could do now was smile at each other. I expected more from Harry.

####
It's never too late to vote and comment.