Chapter XI

SOMEWHERE ELSE
"You've done well, Gava." Kabuk snorted as he kept on licking his fingers stained with sticky green substance. It seemed it was his best treat.

"You wiped him out in the best way. I like that." Kabuk belched out loud with the deafening, croaky sound coming out of his throat.

"Please, join me." Kabuk offered holding out the metal bowl towards Gava. Gava declined humbly. Who would want to have a taste of that disgust?

"Any new assignment,my lord?" Gava inquired as only dim green could be seen beneath his large black hood.

"There has been a commotion in all the realms," The lord of time loops said with the most sternest expression of all.

"Go....  and check'em out." He completed as he dropped the bowl on the thick table looking at Gava, meaning, he needed  this to be done, quickly, strictly and efficiently.

"May I take my leave?" Gava sought.

Kabuk looked at the wall and shook his head and said:

"No, I have something for you. "

Gava followed him to the wall Kabuk has been staring at. A portion of the rough gritted wall swung open, as they were revealed:

Weapon of the Kaw Age.

******
The skies began to bleed, blue clouds reddening, the white clouds turning grey. Storms have been reported to be raging across the Magnul Seas, as citizens evacuate from their houses, heading towards Lyonta for answers. Lyonta was the only place not experiencing this sudden changes in climate. Temperatures above sixty two lances have been recorded in Asgarbad, alerting pulses in the planet's crust were also noticed. The people have sprung into panic once again, taking to streets, protesting.

"Well, we are safe here." Hader assured.
"What about the people on the news, the skies?" Hayley said naively but, with unending curiosity.
"It's just the rains," Harland said. "You know,.... the big rains. Woosh!"

"It would be alright." Hader assured, he patted Hayley's brown braids.

"Go to your...room." Harland yawned. "I'll come tuck you in, it's a little cold."

"Alright." Hayley said sluggishly as she dragged her foot on the floor, then, to her room. As she laid on her little bed, she wondered where Harry was, she twitched under the blanket, she slept off after Harland tucked her in.

"What's up with you?" Hader asked as Harland entered their cozy, dimly lit room. In the silence of the night, Harland jumped unto his bed, which was in the middle  of the two other beds in the room.
Hader stretched fervently on his bed, cracking bones and clicking bones resounded in the room.

"You know, there was this girl, I saw Harry with her." Harland paused.

"Mmhmmm?" Hader hummed.

"She's best fit for Harry." Harland said.

"That one on that mission, right?" Hader yawned as he did all his best not to make it sound hilarious, they bursted into laughter.

"That sounded like a tropical monsoon." Hader giggled.

"Young blood, hot  energy." Harland said stretching his arms across the bumpiness of the bed.

"What do you expect?" Hader asked. "It pains me I couldn't go with him."

"Me too. It would have been a family adventure like the one on the TV shows." Harland said as they chuckled.

"Nonetheless, I trust him and his new found love. Wondering when he's gonna bring her home?" Hader asked.

Silence hung in the air for a moment, for a reason.

"It was all set, we were bringing our wives-to-be home, and now they are lost in some realms,I don't even know. I can't -

"Don't worry. It's like Harry literally went on an..errand to get our wives for us. It's going to be a crazy one. I can't wait." Hader comforted.

"The trinity could never be brought down. Trinity all around. You know why?" Harland asked.

"Purpose." They whispered and off they went vibrating the room with their orchestrated snores.
Sounds of bass.