Chapter XIX

The clouds went red, belching swirls of dust down to the Lyonta. The densely occupied streets reduced drastically, people have gone to take cover. Only few, unluckily, laid on the floor, dead. They had inhaled the gas from the red dusts. Doors closed, windows down, air vents shut. The red gas enclosed streets, roads and alleyways, making it hard to see. Inside buildings, cries and whimpering could be heard.

This would be the end of them, something had to be done before the second phase of climatic destruction. And that's a deadly reaction in the atmosphere; spontaneous lightning strikes and zaps. Following the second phase comes the third, earthshaking rumbles, and the last, the big bang.
TSA knew this but were ordered not to speak about it, as it will cause more panicking. All this people had only two things, hope and purpose and they held onto them.
They knew not that their hopes and purpose are about to pay them a good deal of joy after their woes and bereavement.

TIME & SPACE DISPLACEMENT CHAMBER.

"Here they come." Car'ad the Third Loid announced as they all turned in one motion.

"We're ready to save the good people."Harry sniffed rubbing his nose with his hand.

"Yes, we are."

"One of you should step forward in to the altar, please." Ar'ad, the First Loid  requested.
Bethany gestured to Harry to do it, instead he nudged her forward saying:

"You are the second in command after Mr Jones, remember?"

"Okay." She said.
She stepped unto the podium, stood in front of a cuboid, a monument. On top of it was a palm print etched on it, it was vivid.
"Before you, Bethany,daughter of Gavin, is, the Stone of Lamad. You can now place your right palm on it." Amr'ad, the Fifth Loid requested gesturing towards her. The Loids flew forward as Harry stood, an audience.

She did so carefully, she inhaled deeply emptying her diaphragm, out, the exhale came deeply. The top of the Cuboid became slick clean when the Blue Cuboid was placed on one of its sides.

"Now, what do you wish to change in time?" They asked loudly, reverberating across the room.

"Every lost persons be returned  back to their dimensions." Bethany replied. Radiance filled the room with blue in a second.

"Another one."

"All space and time activities be brought back to normal."

"And lastly?"

"We bring back Harry's father." She said looking at Harry below.

"No, that's not possible," Amr'ad, the Fifth said as Harry got bemused, Bethany lost. "You can't end a Loid servant. They are protected."
Harry's soul leapt up upon hearing it, same time, having a feeling that his own dad is full of surprises.

"He's alive. Be calm." The Loids announced.

"Bethany." A familiar   voice called behind the open entrance. Harry turned quickly. Gardnan came out, limping, holding Gava's mask. He fell to the ground, blood dripping down his arm and midsection.

Amr'ad, the second flew towards Gardnan, adjacent to the floor, his cape taking sail. He placed a hand above the injuries, the light took over the healing process. Soon, the pain was gone judging from the way Gardnan stood up, but still was exhausted.

"I guess it's time to go home." Gardnan said  putting an arm over his son.

"Home? One more realm to go." Harry replied. Gardnan only gave a smile. Harry and Bethany switched glances between the Loids and Gardnan. Bemused. They were keeping them in  the dark.

"Gardnan, son of Gabe. Why not tell them." Amr'ad said gesturing to Gardnan.

"There's no other realm. No Gryndirok."

"What the shit?" Harry blurted.
"Oh no! That can't happen." Beth said covering her mouth in awe.

"Yes, it just did and take your mask. The one we promised you, if we get the scumbag." Gardnan replied handing the black robotic-looking mask to her.

"That was the fourth test. Patience and Hope  helps us fulfil our Purpose in life." Ar'ad said.

"The lookalike guys, we would be leaving them for now." Gardnan whispered to Harry and Bethany, who had joined to support him.

"We wanna go. Thank you." Harry waved to the Loids hurriedly as turned back heading for the portal.

"Someone wants to meet their mum for the first time,"  Bethany joked as they all laughed. "Well, see you soon!"

Harry was amused.

"Someone's planning another adventurous  vacation." Ar'ad said as they all threw themselves into laughter.

"The portal is behind you. It leads to Asgarbad." The Loids announced. They turned and faced the shining blue of the circle and faced the Loids again.

"What about Gava?  sorry,Andrew?" Bethany asked cornering her eyebrow.

"He shall serve the Loids as from now."

"That serves him right."

Go, your names have already appeared on the books before you were even born." Amr'ad did the honors as the team from E23 gave a farewell nod.

In unison, the Loids chanted:

"In time and space, let there be equilibrium and balance."

Into the portal, they laughed, holding hands. Mission accomplished. A mission of HOPE and PURPOSE.

                          Yet another end.