Chapter XII

GRANDEUR.
THIS was a really good place to live. No much tech, just normal people living and blending with superb nature. In one of the large bowels of the court, Harry stood with King Wayne.

"This place is magical." Harry said as he felt the subtle wind caress his not too dark brown hair.

"Across our border is a scrap land. The Divian sector." King Wayne said. "Your questions?"

"How did I get here?" Harry asked shot quickly.

"You were lucky enough to be found in the Eternal space. Our soldiers were on patrol. That's their limit, they can't go further than that." The king explained precisely.
Harry really realised, at that moment, how lucky he was.
"And they go on that patrol once in a week. You got lucky, for sure." King Wayne added as he nodded his head.

"Where's my father?"

"Your father?"    "He didn't  heed to my cautioning..

Inbounding silence struck the clear air. It felt like, to Harry, everything came to a standstill.

"He left for earth realm. I ensured his passage through the Divian sectors."

Harry knelt down suddenly, a little hope regained. Joy welled up in his heart as his became bright once again.

"Stand up, please." Wayne said. "The bad news is, I don't know which of the earth he went to."

"I am assigned to Earth Prime. From there.. I could look for him." Harry said confidently as he looked all around him one more, maybe, last time. He heaved a sigh of momentous relief and PURPOSE. He climbed up the stairs of the bowels, deeply etched on them were golden alphabets he didn't  recognize.
On blue carpets, he marched on. They were to leave by dawn, the next day. They have been informed of how  stupid and nasty the Divian vikings could be. From the way the king mentioned it, it was fun and simple.

They grunted and pursued, hammering Harry and Bethany with cuss words. They just ran over the leaves until they got to the front of the swirling circle before them.
The barbarians dropped their weapons of all sorts, seeing Harry point a toy, which they thought was a  an advanced piece of tech from the Nivian sector.

"Drop it, pl.. pish." They pleaded.

"On your knees, now." Bethany ordered as they dropped to the floor. All of them.

"Don't blow us up." They begged as they tied themselves up with twigs and twines of trees as they have also been ordered to do.

All this while, what got this fearless vikings on their knees was the toy Harry and Bethany were pointing at the portal, a swirling circle. They  had threatened to shoot at it and all of them dies. The vikings were quite terrified to hear that.

"Easy. Steady. Good." Bethany said as the barbarians  all laid on the floor.

"Let's do this." The two nodded.

Upon hearing that, they started making all sorts of cries, pleading and rummaging over the dark sands of the Divian sector.

"Shut up." Harry yelled as they all zipped up their mouths, but some mumbles could still be heard. The two of them nodded to each other as they disappeared into the realm, leaving the vikings shouting :
"You're going to die!"