Chapter X

"She's in a special care unit." Princess Gwendolyn.
Upon hearing this, Harry's world came  back to normal.

"Awwwn! You really do care." Princess Gwendolyn said.

"What happened to her?" Harry asked with a now calm but afraid voice.

"Follow me." The princess said summing up Harry's physique as he put on the plain white shirt he was given. It was quite bigger than him.
She gestured towards the door as Harry followed suit looking at he guards that matched after him.

They walked many halls with luxuriant features and lighting, and they finally got to a room. The princess took the silver knob and swung it open, there she lay. Harry's eyes went wide as he went into motion and took her palm and squeezed it passionately, Bethany only gave him a smile, that same smile, he felt his whole world within melt.

"Beth."
"Harry."  They muttered. Harry didn't even notice the presence of the people around in this lofty room. Harry looked and saw the few people around in their blue garments.

"The most decorated son of Gardnan, the Second." The man wearing a bigger masculine  crown said revealing bright uniformly aligned tooth. 

"How did we get here?" Harry asked still squatting by Bethany's bedside.

"Where's my father?" 
"Where's my scarab?"

All of Harry's questions were met by smiles of admiration by the king, princess Gwen and the other two men who also stood in the room with their royal attires of crimson blue and milky white. Blue capes and cloaks rested on the shoulders of men and women respectively.

"Tomorrow, meet me at the Grandeur." The king said as he turned a tail and his consort followed suit. Harry followed them with his eyes as he felt this closeness to finding the answers to his troubling questions.

"My name is Gwen. And I'm the princess of the Nivian sector of  Carvanor." She said with a swoop of her skirt extending a hand. Harry took it reluctantly.

"And I'm -

"Harry. Who doesn't know you here?" She asked as she pursed her luscious lips. She seemed to be older than she actually looked.
Gwen turned back heading for the door.

"Gwen." Harry called. Gwen looked back with utmost attention as if some emperor has called.

  "When is she gonna be... alright?" Harry asked politely this time shifting his gaze towards Bethany.
Her pure blue eyes have always had this tremendous impact that always left him awestruck. What a chassis!
On getting closer, Harry discovered the blue irises were tainted with tiny dots if ash on its flanks.

"It depends on her will." Gwen left as she left swinging her blonde pony tailed hair around her back.

Harry felt a warm touch on his palm, he looked at her, smiling and she managed to say:

"I'm alright."

"I know, you would be alright." Harry whispered to her in her ear as he landed a kiss on her forehead. She giggled at the action and they both smiled. Irises, blue versus hazel.