Chapter VI

TSA

"What I was actually saying was if you could develop a pod,like a transporter,I don't know if you're really getting what I'm-

"We get it,continue." Dr Anderson affirmed Harry who has now turned to a teacher lecturing the directorate board of TSA.

"The dyne particles are excessively magnetic even to plastics and wood." Harry said as they gasped in awe,except Andrew who seemed to know it all. Harry could feel an inferno of hatred and darkness coming out from Andrew's black eyeballs.

"We all know that like dyne particles repel,isn't it?"      

"Yes,yep,yeah." They reply.

"And unlike ones attract. There are a millions of displaced dyne particles all over the planet. Get them and charge them up with electric fields. Install them on the pods. You could go through the realms easily. That was what my dad tried doing before...." Harry said as he went out of words and it seemed Mr Andrew gave a smirk. Harry didn't mind. He has the history between Andrew and his father. Andrew was jealous because of his fathers success.
Lost deep in thoughts,Harry was brought back by the loud applause in the meeting room.

"The project is finally making progress. Thanks to you Harry for showing up here. But the success rate according to my algorithms is nineteen percent and-"

"Ninety percent? That's incredible." Mrs Roosevelt said.

"Nah! I said nineteen. One and nine." Andrew shot back. He disgusts Harry.
He continued,"And the drilling process needs to start ASAP."

"Alright,that would be enough for today. The training starts tomorrow. Harry go get ready. I personally want you on this one." Mr Bernard said  as all focused at him.

"Follow me,Harry." Dr Anderson said as he left the meeting room.

Three weeks later.
Everything was set and unfortunately,Harry was part of the three candidates that qualified for the probe. They were trained with dyne travel simulations that Harry had a point mark 89% success rate. Only if it were that easy. Andrew thought.

"Come,Harry." A similar voice hurriedly  called out.
Harry turned as the voice said,: " Let me make something clear for you. I had no fights with your dad."

"Why the draconian stares, then?" Harry asked this time in an inquisitive tone wanting to hear all.

"Your dad had mind blowing ideas. Me. I had lame ones." Mr Andrew let out in quiet voice. Harry got shocked to see Mr Andrew speak like that.

"I thought he never shared his ideas until yesterday that I discovered that he has bunches of ideas he encrypted in my deck computer. Then, I realised how I've wronged him and I'm afraid to say he isn't here for me to apologize. I'm sorry." He said as he broke down into tears. Harry was even more shocked to see the always-rash pompous guy cry.

"This is dramatic. No problem. It's alright." Harry comforted him.

Andrew wiped his tears with his handkerchief and said,

"Thank you. My regards to your brothers." He said as he turned a tail and entered the building while Harry left for Bethany's place. Somewhat to confess the what has welled up in him and say his last goodbyes. He had been rehearsing for three weeks for this. Could he spell it out?  Come on, follow me and see.

####
Please, don't forget to vote and comment.