29

Cari

Nothing else mattered except her desire for her mate. It'd been so long since they'd made love and even though he'd barely touched her Cari was so close. They didn't always have bondage sex but Cari found herself craving it more, something she'd never suspected of herself.

He parted her legs further until she was even more exposed. She bit her lip in anticipation and then felt a caressing touch down both her legs like the warm wind was flowing against their lengths. It was streamlined as if it were a pair of silken ropes gliding against her. Ropes that looped around her legs and the legs of the chaise she lay on.

Another gust of silken wind swept over her body, an erotic stroke that glided over every inch of her skin. Cari moaned, her hips shifting up in a bid to get some relief for the burning ache that assailed her. It was an offering of herself to her lover, a supplication that needed no words. Andre walked to her right side and took that hand down until it was against the legs in the middle of the chaise. Another loop of wind held her hand down before he did the same to her left hand.

The warm caress of the wind was still swirling over her body, touching every bit of her and driving any thought away from her. She was quivering with her impending orgasm her body heated to that sweet point of no return. The warmth of the wind immediately stopped and she felt the sensation of cold water washing over her.

Although the sudden cold drove her impending orgasm away, it seemed to drive her libido higher, stir the ache deep inside her even more. Her eyes flew open when she hadn't even realised she'd had them closed. They sought and found his amber gaze, desperation in their depths. Her mate's eyes were stern, dominant which caused a thrill down her spine that added to her ache.

Sometimes Cari forgot that Andre was a prince, but right then he looked the part. Even without a suit, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he had that clean put-together air about him. His wide shoulders were imposing, back straight as he looked down at her with a touch of regal haughtiness. A detached look on his face that only the fire in his eyes belied.

"You will only come when I give you permission." he declared in a hard tone.

A dark thrill caught her in its grasp and she bit her lower lip as a whimper escaped her. Her body clenched with her need. "Andre," she moaned. He circled her, his hands fluttering over her skin in a way that left her wanting more. "Please," she begged.

A finger graced lightly over her nipple and she arched her back as a sharp cry as fire blazed over it, as if it'd been lit on fire. It was exquisite pain and when he touched the other and iced it over she thrashed at the contrasting sensations. It didn't last long but she was left sobbing at the intensity of pleasure that had laved over her. Still, her orgasm seemed to be just out of her reach.

"That's It." He stated. "Let's find all your limits."

Cari had already reached her limit, she couldn't take any more. Andre though wasn't done with her. His hands caressed her, trailing over to her core. Another scream escaped her as he thrust into her. She expected him to tease her, to gently part her core before thrusting into her. This was intense and brought her closer to that sweet edge.

"Andre!" she screamed.

"You don't have permission to come yet," he stated in that commanding tone.

She wanted to cum, needed to but her mind's need to heed his command overrode her body's needs. She was so close it was almost painful and yet she needed to please him, to do as he commanded. His fingers were relentless, caressing deep inside her.

"Andre! Oh moon, Andre!"

"Not yet." 

Her toes were curled, her fists clenched as her body rebelled under the strain. It was too much, more so when she felt his cock part her willing body and enter her. She was aware of the sound of her voice filling the room, aware that she was shouting but had no idea what she was saying.