0.4

The nine-time World Champion could only laugh as he watched Milo and Charles sluggishly walk towards the booth where he was sitting. However, the taller of the two, Milo, did have a slight bounce in his step, but Lewis knew that was due to Charles's predicament.

"Da da da dum da da da dum..." Lewis melodised to the entertainment of Milo and less so to Charles as they sat down at the table. "There he is, the happy groom, but no bride?" He chucked.

Charles shook his head and removed the blue-tinted sunglasses from his face to reveal the greyish tone of his usually tanned face. Surprisingly, he looked worse for wear but not as grey as Milo. "Shut it, Hamilton." Charles chastised and hit his upper arm.

The laughs mellowed as the waitress came to take their orders—coffees all around, with avocado toast and a side of fries.

A smirk plastered on Lewis' face as he watched Milo and Charles slump down on the table, groans leaving their lips, "Never. Again." the latter complained as he rubbed his head.

Lewis leaned over, "No alcohol? Or marriage?" He smirked, to which Charles had no response, although there were many things he wanted to say. "I'm kidding, Leclerc, I'm kidding." Lewis reinforced.

Moments later, the figure of Carlos Sainz sauntered towards the brunch table, although unlike the men before him, he looked a lot fresher. He wore a light pink polo short with tan chino shorts, and his perfect hair slicked back under a Yankees cap to shade him from the Nevada sun.

He pulled a seat and immediately turned to his former teammate, "I am SO sorry, Charles," The Spaniard apologised, but he couldn't keep a smirk from his face. The events of the evening before were so chaotically Charles that Carlos couldn't believe this was the first time he had gotten himself into such a mess.

Charles swatted his hands, telling his friend to forget it; besides, Charles would have done the same if Carlos had been in that position.

As the coffee and food were brought to the table and the hungover team tucked in, Lewis couldn't contain his laughs and the bright chuckles came spewing out of his lips. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe you got married,"

Charles' cheeks blushed red, and a scowl came over his lips. How much longer was everyone going to go on about this? He wasn't even sure if the marriage was legitimate, and he had barely spoken to his so-called wife since they had woken up. Charles didn't even know in what room she was staying.

"Lew, you should have seen them together last night," Milo shrugged his shoulders." He informed the world champ. "I always thought Daniel and Beau were electric, but they have nothing on the newlyweds." Milo laughed.

Lewis begged the fellow Brit to continue with last night's story and ensure that absolutely no details were left out.

Presley Steiner's dress sparkled in the nightclub neons; her hips swayed to the heavy dance tunes, one arm raised in the air feeling every beat, the other holding the bottle of champagne that Juno had left her with before disappearing into the crowd with Milo.

An already drunk Charles found his eyes on the brunette, who had a delicious smirk on her face. She wiggled her finger to beckon him over from the other side of the private area that Milo had booked.

She offered him the bottle of champagne, which he gladly accepted and wrapped his lips around the neck. "So champagne is your poison?" Charles winked as he passed the bottle back to Presley. She leant in, not quite hearing what he had just said.

Charles repeated his words, his lips grazing across Presley's ear. His hand steadied on her waist. The dress was rougher than Charles had expected. As it glistened in the light, it looked smooth.

"I'd choose tequila, but who knows what decision I might make." A smirk left her lips which Charles gladly received. Tequila was also his poison, but he was content with sharing the champagne with the beautiful woman he was swooning around.

"Milo is fun, huh?" Presley remarked as their attention switched to their friends making their way back through the crowd. Red lipstick marks decorated Milo's neck, but he carried two more bottles of bubbly.

Charles nodded, "For me, yes, although maybe not so much for my teammate, Max." He laughed. Now that Max Verstappen was at Ferrari, Milo also seemed to spend more time visiting the Tiffosi base. Not that Charles ever complained to have one of his best friends hanging around, but Max always seemed stressed when his British manager was in the garage.

She twisted around with his hand firmly holding onto the Presley so her bum rested on his crouch. A move which had not gone unnoticed by the entering Carlos Sainz, who quickly remarked, "Careful Charles, she's taken."

Lewis spat out his coffee and flushed his hands, "I can't, oh my, Charles." He laughed as he shook as head, "And now she's taken by you."

Suddenly Lewis regretted deciding to stay in Paris for the Vogue afterparty and wished he had flown out as planned. Although, Carlos or Milo wonderfully captured anything he had missed.

Charles knew that he was in for a lot of stick over the events of last night, but he decided he just wanted to keep his head down. At least with Milo and Carlos explaining what had happened, he hoped to piece together everything that happened after the pool party.

"So, at what point did you go from flirting with her to marrying her?" Lewis asked, taking a sip of the coffee.

After leaving the Bellagio and watching Juno and Presley prance around in front of the fountains for at least twenty-five minutes, Milo was ready for another drink and suggested that they head to The Chandelier. Juno told them that it was her favourite place for a cheeky, vibrant cocktail.

It was a short walk, and since the whole group now had their alcohol legs on, they made their way up the strip to the next stop. Juno and Milo powered ahead arm in arm whilst Carlos and Charles were behind them.

"Are you fucking kidding? You miss my biggest show, and now you're going to Australia instead of Vegas as we planned?" Presley screamed from behind Charles and Carlos, who immediately turned around, "Yeah, well, fuck you, Jaspar." She scowled before hanging up her phone.

The two drivers had no idea what had happened, but the brunette girl came skipping between them. "Men suck." She scolded as her glossy pink lips pouted. "Sorry, wrong crowd, but they do."

Charles shook his head, "Is everything OK?" He inquired with a concerned tone and looked down at the girl who had looped her arm into his. Presley pursed her lips, not quite sure what to reply. "Let's just get you another drink, and I know something that will take your mind off it." The Ferrari driver winked.

At this point, Carlos sped up so that he left Charles and Presley giggling about something. He didn't want to be a part of whatever his former teammate was concocting.

Once they arrived at Chandelier, Charles and Presley snuck off from the rest of the group, who had attracted a flash of attention.

"So, Leclerc, let me get this straight, she breaks up with her boyfriend, so you decide that the way to cheer her up is to marry her?" Lewis questions and the rest of the table wait for him to burst into laughter again, but the chuckles do not come.

Charles shrugs his shoulders, "Fuck, I have no idea what I will do, boys; what do I do?" He moans, and he rests his head on his folded arms. He turns his head and looks up to Lewis, "I'm married to Presley Steiner."

Milo's eyes then dart open, and now it is his turn to erupt into tears of laughter. He can hardly contain himself; even his feet tap in jubilation—his hand thuds down on the back of Charles, who doesn't even flinch.

"I just realised that you'll be calling Guenther, Dad." Milo chortled which caused the rest of the table to explode into similar laughter.