38

Isn't something missing Presley? Fashion Designer steps out without a wedding ring as she is spotted in New York City with ex-boyfriend Jaspar Korasic

by Liza Holwith for the Daily Mail

He's currently just finished a whirlwind press tour for his up coming movie but it appears that Jaspar Korasic isn't too busy for the girl who broke his heart

He was seen this morning with Presley Steiner in Greenwich for the first time after it has been revealed by the actor that he is willing to give their relationship another go. The two wore casual clothes and sunglasses which is a far cry from the trendy fashion forward the duo are both known for.

The American actor had been dating the fashion designer on and off for around 2 years prior to her very publicised Las Vegas wedding to Formula One driver Charles Leclerc. He was asked about the recent nuptials when he appeared on the Today Show whilst promoting his latest movie, 'In Our Eyes'

"Of course I was hurt when I found out she had married him. You've got to understand, Presley is a wild card, she does what, or often who she wants when she wants. However, I strongly think he coerced her into marrying him. She's not happy, she's told me. I just hope she can find some calmness now she is back in New York with me. I had lunch with her best friend, Juno, the other day and it seems they are both excited to put this f1 debacle behind them."

The hunk was visibly excited when he spoke about Steiner coming back to New York, and we are not surprised as their relationship had previously only gone from strength to strength. Having met at the Met Gala and introduced by mutual friend Daisy Porter, the good-looking duo were soon the most searched couple.

One person who will not be happy to see their reunion will be Presley's husband, Charles Leclerc who heads to Singapore this weekend for the next round of the 2023 F1 Championship. He will be without his wife for the second race in a row after the designer was notably absent from the Monza celebrations, choosing to shop with friend Milo Crusoe over watching her husband cruise to a P2 finish.

The British former lawyer and current manager of sister Scarlet Crusoe and Max Verstappen had been in a relationship with Presley Steiner's best friend and business parter, Juno Anstey, however the blonde recently revealed via instagram that she was now single. She seemed to be in good spirits when she was seen in the East Village having lunch with Jaspar as the two caught up over a bottle of white wine.

We have reached out to Leclerc's representative for a comment on this story.

comments

user1612: what a f*cking bitch. I can't believe that she would do this to Charles who only seems to want to love her.

user8281: I really don't know what he sees in her? That girl has been around the block, does she think that these men are pokemon? She doesn't need to collect them all ffs.

user4727: first the footballer, the actor and now the driver...but let's be honest if you could, you would

user7271: she does not look happy at all. I hope she's ok

user1263: I think she's probably jet lagged

user9283: i really hope they are back together

user8921: rumour has it that this relationship is toxic af. Please save her Charles

user2712: what's charles going to do? He wouldn't even talk to Jaspar when he was in his garage

user3816: i can't believe her best friend is hanging out with him

user4152: they were friends?

user2351: yeah and they all spent new years together? Pres&Jaspar and Juno&Milo

user7528: HE IS SO HOT.

••••