114

[side bar - I hope you like the new cover]

A very speechless Presley Steiner wrapped her arms around the neck of Charles Leclerc

A very speechless Presley Steiner wrapped her arms around the neck of Charles Leclerc. His fingers played with the hem of the white flowing dress before pulling her into a kiss. It was soft, and he could taste the Cherry lip balm he had brought for her at the local pharmacy.

"Do you like it?" Charles asked, twirling Presley around in his arms, so her back was against his chest. They were both looking at the picnic in the middle of a Tuscan vineyard. "It's not quite Napa, but look...." Charles rapidly said and dragged the girl over to look at a particular bottle of wine, "It's a new one for our collection."

Presley knelt down onto the pinky-beige blanket that he had been laid over a cushioned platform. She picked up the bottle Charles had pointed to and immediately swirled back round to look at the handsome man crouching behind her.

Without warning, she took her lips to Charles. This kiss was different. Presley didn't even give the man a chance to warm into the moment before a small moan left her lips. It didn't go unnoticed by the Monegasque, who bit onto her lower lip with a tad more gusto than usual.

In a small break for air, "Did I ever tell you I love you?" Presley smiled before reattaching her lips to his. Her hands were tantalisingly close to the waistband of the navy chino's Charles wore, but she refrained.

Charles pulled away, a proud smirk glossed on his face. He ran his thumb across his lip, pulling away any of the tinted lip balm left. "Yes, but I never tire of hearing it...?" He jokingly remarked as his arms dropped from around the girl.

Making sure that Presley was comfortably sat, he propped her back up with a few cushions and then laid alongside her. "I love you, Charles Leclerc, to the moon and back." She whispered and placed a hand on his thigh. "And I loved that you engraved the bottle with our names."

Presley picked up the bottle again and ran her fingers along the script font names on the neck of the bottle. It wasn't even the label that Charles had personalised but the actual bottle. This man thought of everything, and Presley knew how lucky she was that he had given her a second chance.

As Charles poured two glasses of the rosé wine, he sat up and propped himself with pillows next to the brunette. He gazed at Presley; it was a look she hadn't seen before.

The twinkle was intense, and Charles bit his lip when he looked at her. His chest took a dramatic puff, and perhaps Presley knew what he was going to say.

As he opened his mouth, Presley rushed to press her finger against his lips. "No, shhh, please me first." She hushed him, and he nodded.

Now Presley took a deep breath. She knew exactly what she wanted to say. The brunette had written a letter to the Ferrari Driver, and so she took her small fringe bag and took at two pages that were folded up.