106

The patent heels that Presley wore clicked on the marble flooring as she walked toward the two Leclerc brothers. Arthur was first to acknowledge her before Charles took a double look at the gorgeous brunette, who wore a bright red, long a-line gown with a high slit on the thigh.

Adorned with delicate tulle flowers and tiny crystals that sparkled in the gala lighting, the sparkle of the crystals was nothing compared to the twinkle in Charles' eyes as his eyes fixated on the girl walking toward him.

"Oh, you made, thought you might have dipped after the pre-event." Arthur winked as he embraced Presley, who kept her gaze on her ex-husband, who was doing his best to keep his attention on the blonde he had brought with him. "Wouldn't miss it; thank you for inviting me." Presley smiled as she pressed a kiss to Arthur's cheek.

The moment was broken up by the clearing of Charles' throat. He looked baffled at what had just unfolded in front of him. "How do you know each other?" Charles gasped as he wagged his finger between his brother and ex-wife.

Presley was about to comment, but Arthur beat her to the punch, "Well, after you went on about how beautiful Presley was, I thought I should get to know her", He replied with a cocky brow, "Considering she's your soul mate and all."

As Presley tried to contain her smirk, she held a hand out to greet Charles, who remained in shock at his ex-wife being held by his younger brother. "Nice to see you again, Leclerc," Presley gazed. "You look very handsome."

Charles looked down to avoid showing the party his blushing cheeks. As he brought his gaze back to Presley, who intently smiled at him, Rosie tapped on Charles' shoulder. "There you are, babe; you ran off."

Presley rolled her eyes. Funny, Charles never ran away from me', she thought. Whilst Presley wasn't the biggest fan of Rosie, Presley couldn't deny that the blonde looked incredible. She wore a tea-length silky baby blue slip dress and a silver Christian Louboutin heels with crystal detailing. Her long blonde hair was swept on one shoulder in a fishtail plait, and her features were accentuated with perfect makeup.

Rosie pressed her lips to Charles. Presley knew what Rosie was trying to achieve, so it didn't bother her, especially as Charles didn't kiss back. "Are you excited for your first season of F2, Arthur?" Presley asked as she turned to face the younger, blonder Leclerc.

Arthur, who had picked a pocket square to match the exact shade of Presley's dress, couldn't contain his smile. He had a wonder of an F3 season and was about to hopefully follow in Charles' footsteps of winning F2.

"Very much so, but I will miss this guy." Arthur enthused as he gripped onto the man next to him, Dino Beganovic, who Presley had met when she went to the pre-evening presentation with Arthur. She had also met his lovely girlfriend, Ashley, who looked stunning this evening.

Dino and Arthur had raced together for a while and struck a wonderful friendship whilst racing for Prema. Of course, it helped that they were both products of the Ferrari Driver Academy. "Eh, now we will compete against each other. Good job I know all your moves." Dino playfully smirked. "Will we be seeing you at many races?" He asked.

Presley shrugged her shoulders. "I will make it a mission to support both Leclerc brothers, so I suppose the answer is yes." She smiled as her eyes darted to Charles, who seemed to be having an intense conversation with Rosie.

"Do you want a drink?" Arthur asked as he, too, noticed that Charles and Rosie seemed to be in the middle of a heated moment. Presley could only nod and ask if Dino and Ashley would like to join her, to which they gladly agreed.

Presley felt Arthur guide her away to the bar with a steady hand on his lower back. She wasn't sure if Arthur had told Charles that he was bringing her as a date, and by the glare, Presley received as they walked off, she was guessing he had not.