NEW STORY

hello my lovelies...

Just a little update from me 

i hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to shamelessly promote my new book called LIGHTS OUT which is based on characters one of my best friends wrote in her social book also named LIGHTS OUT! 

It's a little bit of everything. 

We have George, Max and Daniel as main characters 

TROPES: enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, love triangle, he fell first - she fell harder,

I would be so grateful if you could check it out - 

(please don't feel the need to vote for this chapter)

EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER SEVEN

Max sighed as he leaned back against the garage wall. From the beads of sweat dripping onto his fireproofs you could tell the race had taken everything out of him yet Darcy couldn't help but wonder if he was sighing for another reason. Especially when she watched his eye line trace over to the brunette who was chatting to the driver dressed in black. 

"She doesn't like me much, does she?" Max noted when Indie screwed her face towards the Dutchman staring at her. 

Darcy shrugged and placed a hand on his shoulder. A laugh escaped her lips. "Don't take it personally, I've been her best friend for 20 years and sometimes I'm not sure she likes me." 

That made Max chuckle as he knew how close they were, but he wanted to be that close to Indie. She lit up the garage when she was having one of her many witty back and forths with her father, or creating chaos with Darcy on the nights out Max had come to love. 

"And she still wishes her dad was back at Mercedes with Lewis." He frowned. "Maybe after tequila, she will lighten up, after all, that is your drink of choice." 

••••

AND PERHAPS EVEN MORE EXCITING IN REGARDS TO HITCHED 

I have seven bonus chapters to be posting in the next 10 days. I had so many ideas left over and many people have DM'd me / commented some ideas that like to see

INCLUDING

1. Christmas with the Leclerc's

2. Pierre's second year at Mercedes

3. Second generation WDC's - Henry Verstappen, Lewis Leclerc, Senna Hamilton

4. Max and Daniel become family - finally 

AND A FEW OTHER SURPRISES